[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

My only reviver are gramps and Anton. Thatā€™s all

1 Like

I am relying on tc20sā€¦ It will be disappointing if the hero i really want is available and my tc20s deal out and give me nothingā€¦ Nothing i say.

2 Likes

Never rely on TC. You will be sorely disappointed.

1 Like

Same hereā€¦ I am short on 2 and I have 26 trainings ready to pop up from TC20 when its time.

Happened to me last time :frowning_face:

Had 10 heroes ready and 130ish heroes to pull from tc20s. At 5% would be 6 (and a half). Ended up getting only 3, and zero in the first 122 heroes collected ā€¦ :neutral_face:

So no Ludwig for this Penguin unfortunately

1 Like

Oh so I have no chance of getting 2 5* with my 26 trainings lolā€¦

1 Like

cross your fingers but im betting Pengi shows up on this 1 since theyā€™ve already did the best to break the VF wars, might as well do the same for the MT

1 Like

Not true you may be lucky.

2 Likes

Real question is when does the calendar come outā€¦:rofl:

1 Like

Petri said they aiming to release it this week.
So it should arrive on this Friday.

16 Likes

February 3rd?

2023-01-26T23:00:00Z

I was talking about the Calendar announcement for February, that will contain whether we will have Soul Exchange or not in February.

6 Likes

Ah, ok, so Iā€™m waiting :heart:

2 Likes

Every time I see the post rise up to the top, a little bit of me thinks ā€œoooh, newsā€.

Iā€™m just contributing to the problem now.

15 Likes

@Ripobin_The_First well, announce of calendar which exact date of Soul Exchange is KIND of news.

2 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s true. It hasnā€™t been released yet though so here we all are, tapping our fingers.

1 Like

Calendar will not arrive today unfortunately :frowning:

17 Likes

At least this seems to indicate SE will be in Februaryā€¦

12 Likes

Thanks @PlayForFun - I guess Iā€™ll get on with my day (I just need to know when I can start levelling heroes again!)

Have a good weekend everyone. May the wars bring you fortune and the tile fairies bring their blessings. Unless youā€™re fighting us.

4 Likes

I wonder if I still have time for one HA 10 retrain? I need all my S1 copies for trading 20 souls.
What do you guys think? Would SE arrive before Feb 4?

1 Like