[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

Excited for the next list. Looking forward to unload my Balurs.

6 Likes

Is there next exchange list available? If yes who are 20 options?

Dont worry.

When the time has come our great oracle will receive the message from the outworld with the names

For now weā€™re only trying to guess and speculate

3 Likes

Iā€™ll tell you if you tell me who wins the super bowl.

1 Like

49ers over Chiefs by 3

2 Likes

Rookie qbā€¦ Manā€¦ Those are some long odds.

3 Likes

Bills over 9erā€™s by 10

3 Likes

Anyone knows the next list

Very possible. Bills or chiefs vs niners is what I see

Of all the EDD heroes, I see C. Marjana being the possible one to show up in Soul-Exā€¦ā€¦

While EDD options for most colours have increased, they are still a good catch & SG wonā€™t give them away easilyā€¦.
&
Will put multiple good heroes in the mix to mess up many players seeking out specific EDD heroes.

Thankfully, I got the c2 - Leoā€¦.my last missing EDD Legendary !

• Suddenly the other Leo sitting idle became relevantā€¦. & plan to start two more to 3/70 & complete them as mats become spare - available !
1 Like

I have a feeling that El Naddaha might be there in next SEā€¦.

1 Like

Now El Nad is something Iā€™d be happy to see, but there have not been S5 heroes in the prior lists and I suspect there wonā€™t be as long as Season 5 is still being produced. I suspect just like the prior ones, thereā€™ll be a couple HOTM, some Challenge ones, a seasonal one, and at least one S1 with costume.

3 Likes

Penolite and Gaillard were released in November 2021

I think one of the might show up

3 Likes

Penolite- el naddah- garnet- milena- rayne for 20

2 Likes

There are so many fake lists going around as always. If people create a list as a guess or wish list, whatever, they should provide that in their post/comment too. Because we are lucky to have Elioty33 predictions, so many confuse other made up lists as accurate. So it would be nice if these people also stated ā€œThis list is just a guessā€ or something along those lines.

8 Likes

There are no legitimate lists unless release by Sg.

Assume this list isnt legit ā€¦ okkk

Yeah Iā€™m seeing this on Reddit. Iā€™m assuming just guesses