[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

I have zhugeā€¦ I like himā€¦ But at 20ā€¦ Seems a little over priced.

I just hope that Garnett, Evelyn, Frida and The Hatter donā€™t come up in the sand edition or I will cry trying to choose

What yellow tho? I canā€™t figure out one they would pick. It has to be good, but not too good, nothing that will mess with the top 100 defenses.

Possibly could be prof lidenbrock?

3 Likes

Zhuge Liang at 20? I wouldnā€™t purchase him for 10

1 Like

Zekenaā€¦good enough DD but isnā€™t too powerful to be dominanting in top 100

4 Likes

Canā€™t wait for Feb 6 to come. Good riddance to all those balurs

7 Likes

Thatā€™s a good guess. Youā€™re probably right

1 Like

Still hoping for Diaochan or Hulda, I really need a great purple tank.

Guardian gazelle my guess

1 Like

Freya from FS. She is still a really solid tank

I would take her without a thought unless Milena is on the list. Milena > Garnet.

No updates yet from the Oracle :frowning:

1 Like

Oracle just gave the update for the next refresh list of the Fated Summons

Iā€™m sure that he will be able to foresee the Soul Exchange when we get closer to February

3 Likes

Anyone here love Morax? If i trade 20, heā€™ll likely be in the chopping block with balur x2 and klearn.

2 Likes

Hi, Happy New 2023. Do you know the Next hƩroes in Soul Exchange? Thks

I was looking for Oracle bit I didnā€™t found him. What hĆ©roes are going the Next soul Exchange?

My best guess is February 6, but I have 0 offical or unoffical information on it.
So it can be anytime when Staff wants to hold it.

6 Likes

If your best guess is true i will bring you some good beer to you lol ā€¦ Cheers and thanks for the kind info

4 Likes

I am keeping him and leveling him next since I donā€™t have any other dark 5*.
He does a lot of things on different opponents (damage to one, minor damage to 2, max health reduction to 2, - mana gen to 1). This can be interpreted as good or bad depending on your play style.
Fiend immunity is another plus.