[Master] -- 👻 Soul Exchange

While a 2nd Hatter would be my top choice as I use him everyday, all the time…. I recently got him :grinning:
&
Yes, would like to get a 2nd Milena too
But
QoH is the unique taunt that has eluded me & she is damn useful in that Equaliser war, if her taunt design is still the same
So,
will join the roster if this is : The List :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Again no Hulda or Diaochan :sob:

1 Like

It was changed in this Update :scream:

Queen of Hearts’s Taunt now behaves like other Taunts in the game
Previously, her unique Taunt mechanic involving Playing Card Minion was creating certain interactions that were not in line with how other Taunts in the game worked

10 Likes

Yep, overvalued at the time, I suspect they got away with the 20 soul price because there was an element of “the one that got away and now I can finally grab him”, the alternatives weren’t that stellar (Kilhare? Inari? Skadi?), and maybe no one knew what the soul exchange was and what type of heroes would be offered there. Gravemaker at the time was… palatable… but now we’ve had Ludwig / Lepiota / Lord Loki / Mother North etc no one would choose him. Kara for 20 feels like they know people will gravitate towards Milena / Arco / Lewena so she’s there to make up the numbers rather than being a serious choice. (Imo.)

3 Likes

Thanks @Zakuha : then it’s Lewena….:+1:

1 Like

For the convenience of the members of the forum, I have added hyperlinks to the corresponding Heroes:

ArfaniasGuinevereAlberichTahirAlexandrine
Dark LordAkkorogThe HatterQueen of HeartsAlice
QuartzKaraArcoLewenaMilena

Best wishes! :slight_smile:

76 Likes

For me, it would be one of these: Guinevere, Dark Lord, Arco, and Milena.

Most likely Milena. How is she doing on defense? I have room for her on the front left in a reverse double formation.

Its interesting how all of my picks are Wizards…

Sorry if this has been answered, but, isn’t there a condition where a hero would no be available on SE unless is a year old if his released? If so, Kara doesn’t qualify for this since she was released in may 2022.

1 Like

Of those 4 ….Arco is the top one on both offence & defence…. As I use him 15+ times daily…

Too many fiends out there & the minions are very beefy.

5 Likes

C Finley was included within 6-7 months after his release

5 Likes

I am definitely going for arco. I am using him with my diaochan to strengthen the stealing minions, plus they’re very irritating to face on defence. Also I need a fiend remover as well

2 Likes

Also first SE with no costumes…hmm.

2 Likes

@King_Kyree77 you got your Hatter wish :arrow_up_small: though I really love Arco

2 Likes

I’m sure Milena is offense beast and always will be. I’ll take her and use on defense too - near Ludwig

2 Likes

Nice idea @Hexa !

I have update the options in the second post to have your links too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Arco helps my main raid team to deal = whack any team….

Gazelle - Arco - Hatter - ElNaddaha - LoLo = 15+ daily raids and many times I win all… like today is 9-0 wins.

Good choice

3 Likes

Aww if that’s the list I’m a little disappointed as I’ve got everyone on there already but I still need the roster space :sweat_smile: Good luck on your decisions! I think Arco and Milena are top choices.

10 Likes

Thanks for blessing us humble souls dear Lord…. :slightly_smiling_face::pray:t2:

I m happy you got all the cool heroes…. Just wanted to joke a bit
&
May be a dupe might be appealing….

I m leveling the dupe Arco

1 Like

You pull too much and now you have everything :rofl:

6 Likes

Whale life has its consequences I guess :laughing:

6 Likes