[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

After they released SE they got stingy with the 5 :star: heroes from TC20ā€¦ itā€™s embarrassing right now pulling docens of heroes from there and getting just food.

3 Likes

Thanks! Itā€™'s when I expected but slightly annoying. Ah well Another 2 weeks of feeder build up.

1 Like

The calendar is out?

Not yet, but I think it will be out today. Maybe very very soon.

3 Likes

Teee-hanks for info. Two more weeks to go. A bit annoying as I am running low on space. But better than in March.

Now hopefully @Elioty33 will be able to engage his inner Onatel to bring us the list soon (donā€™t take this seriously please, I donā€™t like pestering people).

3 Likes

It is out now:

12 Likes

Any list of heroes for soul

Wait until the week of. Sg is hiding them.

Oy. I donā€™t understand why they canā€™t just establish a schedule and set time between SEā€™s and stick to it. I guess Iā€™ll toss someone back into HA10.

4 Likes

We will all go mad with indecision and disgust if it leaks too early

2 Likes

Good idea to toss into the HA10ā€¦ you might get a useful hero or else fodder for SE

SG sent message in game inbox about the calendarā€¦ WoW !

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been running it for over a year basically straight and have never pulled a non S1 hero, so Iā€™m not going to hold my breath! (I have gotten one useful costume)

2 Likes

Okay, iā€™ll talk to @Elioty33 , that we have to take our time before asking the Orb of Wisdom :thinking:

6 Likes

Yeah. Thatā€™s a surprise. Letā€™s hope this improvement is permanent.

1 Like

Its RNG & can surprise suddenlyā€¦ same here ā€¦in 18+ months of HA10ā€¦ I got a few non-S1 dupesā€¦ till Panter showed upā€¦ without the costumeā€¦ but is a good oneā€¦

Good luck pal !

4 Likes

Iā€™m 4 heroes behind pace with the ha10ā€¦ But only one of the 5 had been usefulā€¦ All the rest are throw backs.

Costume joon, telluria, ranvir, elradirā€¦ Huh. . Maybe the number is 4.

1 Like

I got pretty lucky with HA10. My very first retrain gave me Khiona, and later on I got Boss Wolf, Neith (right before she got buffed), Leonidasā€™ first costume and Horghallā€™s second costume. Not all the best selection, but odds-wise, pretty good. Still hoping Kadilenā€™s costume will pop up one day (wish me luck, my next one is coming in 19 hours). Thankfully I have enough dupes for SE that I can keep going with it.

2 Likes

You canā€™t get fodder you have to throw in a fodderā€¦

Just out of curiosity who was the useful one out of this 4? Lol. Looks like it would be between the two yellows.

1 Like