[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

Why is Finleyā€™s stats different? I check several resources and he has 825/761/1400 stats while on the portal it shows 786/725/1273 which is below current hotm standardsā€¦

There are plenty of heroes that can already deal with taunt quite easily. Hypnos does it the best it my opinionā€¦Dispels Buffs firstā€¦then whacks you GOOD!! Enemies canā€™t get buffs for 4 turns after. Itā€™s just a race against time. If the board gives you something to work with you have nothing to worry aboutā€¦but if Luddy goes offā€¦itā€™s a real PITA!!

after many people got ludwig, time for SG releasing new taunter hero similar like ludwig, but with faster speed and mana boost to all

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t care much about those heroes, because they need to be charged up. Also not everyone have the right hero available.

But everybody have S1 heroes, someone just need base kiril, melendor costume, gormek costume to cancel ludwig with one tile (not even need to be charged)

Tough choice this time. Got Ludwig & Alfrike already, so I chose the most beautiful card. ā€¦and the class I have the most emblems inā€¦ :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

16 Likes

Guessing the upcoming Musketeer Taunt hero would be the most sought afterā€¦ And she surely seems better for defense compared to Ludwig. On offense too! Undispellable buffs (except the taunt)ā€¦ I do have Ludwig and absolutely love using him for offense and PvEā€¦but this new hero would be a whole new level as far as support heroes goā€¦ Hoping they donā€™t release her as she was in Betaā€¦way too OP

3 Likes

He is lacking his costume bonus in SE but itā€™s only a visual bug.

6 Likes

Under the right circumstances, Ludwigā€™s buffs become undispellable 50% of the time. Thatā€™s 50% he fires, it would take a miracle for the enemy to surviveā€¦

Ludwig or Alf?? I donā€™t have both.
Which one you guys use more? :smile:

It looks like a watered down free version :stuck_out_tongue:
Thx for the confirmation, and Thank you for anything you did for this desperate group :heart:

3 Likes

Muskeeter green taunt hero :wink:

3 Likes

So million $ q
Is Emilio worth 20? I donā€™t see him on any teams. Is he worth for defense?

he might be a great support hero but not really a killer by himself as his burn damage take too long to injure the enemies

on defense people tend to use strong hit three or AoE

1 Like

I struggle to decide Iā€™m afraid theyā€™ll offer Elizabeth soon and I wonā€™t have enough spare heroesā€¦ I would go for Ludwig now - heā€™s one of the best supporting heroes out there canā€™t believe heā€™s on 2nd tier but spending 15 now I surely wonā€™t have enough for the next one. I donā€™t even get S1 for 50 summonsā€¦

yup better to save ur S1 5* to really trade for the most excellent hero rather than just for mediocre only to end up u wonā€™t using them.

ludwig is so good deal for today. and there will be no guarantee for elizabeth for next SE. i will take the chance to get ludwig today if i were you

2 Likes

Just didnā€™t want my tower floors to end today, more and more event at 2/60 mister Ludwig if you are allowed you are inā€¦

1 Like

11 Likes

Yes, regular came with the costume

2 Likes

I dont have any decent green 5* besides Lianna so Im in doubt about taking Cristobal. Anyone picking him? He looks decent but played much against him so looks like heā€™s a let downā€¦