[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

Besides TC20, I wish weā€™ll be able to use shards from Alchemy Lab to trade in for a Classic Legendary Hero Token. Alas, itā€™ll likely never happenā€¦ Itā€™ll start getting harder to do these exchanges real fast.

Soon much of the player base will run out of trade in fodderā€¦ Thatā€™s when they put in miki and alfrike andā€¦ Letā€™s say ludwig. Thenā€¦ We but the 5* hero token out of necessityā€¦ And honestlyā€¦ I donā€™t mind thatā€¦ Iā€™d rather pay real money for a truly good rewardā€¦ Rather than the possibility of a reward.

Are there chance to get Non S1 costume, Tower, CoK, and Wo3K hero from this event ?

As per the SE announcement and related FAQ, it will eventually come some day in the future:

All that being said, subsequent Soul Exchanges may feature non-Season I Costumes, Ninjas, and other more recent Heroes. Letā€™s wait and see what the future has in store!

1 Like

In a few yearsā€¦ Sure. But lepioda still has that new hero smell, so anything is possible.

I know it is too late to post this but I am gonna post it anyway :sweat_smile:

Here is why it exchange for him.

Continue my blue dilemma :joy:

5 Likes

I would do Pengi, then Milena, then Lepus or Loki. Especially since Iā€™ve been after Pengi since his release and pulled 10 of the other 3 instead of him. lol

1 Like

I prefer Lord Loki as he is the most widely-used choice.

Milena will be next from this poll.

1 Like

Sorry Iā€™m just seeing this now. Thank you so much for all your advice. After much research, I settled on Lord Loki. A few people mentioned that since I am a FTP player, the chances of me getting many fancy heroes would be slim, and Loki would give me a chance to test out the skills of all the fancy heroes that Iā€™ll probably never have. That made sense to me.

I really wanted mother north, but many pointed out that she seems to revive heroes more often on defense than on an attack team. That would mean that my opponents get to see her more in action than I would get to.

They convinced me that Loki would be a more fun, hands on choice for me to actually play with. The next day, I leveled him up to level 10 on tier 1, and wanted to try him out. I was able to defeat a team with Alfrik on it. That was so fun! Heā€™s still a little squishy at the moment, since heā€™s not levelled up yet. I canā€™t wait to see what he can do when he is fully levelled up.

I still want Mother North though. The next time she appears again, Iā€™m definitely going to go for her.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Hatter, Iā€™m waiting for you in the next Soul Exchange

I have a bunch of Arfanias for you

11 Likes

There is a really good chance he shows up

1 Like

I pulled him recently and he is so useful now that is +19, I really like unique skills like his, itā€™s funny to steal all the bufs from the defense and use it in your team, specially when you face w defenses with two taunters :smile: as for me I 'd be happy to find either Onyx, QoH or Guardian Gazelle in the next Soul Exchange.

1 Like

Oh yes please

Please please

Hatter Gazelle Panther or Miki

I will wait until one of them shows up

:green_heart::turtle:

5 Likes

I have to temp stop my tc20sā€¦ I have too many heroes that need to be leveledā€¦ So in staff of doing a 20 in 6 monthsā€¦ It is likely 9 months. :confused: butā€¦ It is kinda a nice problem to have.

3 Likes

Ready for another round

I think I want to get Bera, sheā€™s still pretty good on defence teams.

2 Likes

I like minions and fiends that do thingsā€¦ So give me here over freya anytimeā€¦ But not freyaā€™s costume.

3 Likes

Freyaā€™s costume? 20 chars

@2puttshaqur Just looked it up, nice!

1 Like

Next round is scheduled for the end of August, right?

yes
unless something changed

1 Like