[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

So many opportunities to cancel if you change your mind.

Reassuringly SG didnā€™t make this an easy error like some people complain about limit breaking a hero.

7 Likes

Yes, wonā€™t go wrong with her. I have 3 copies maxed

+20 with costume
+18
4/80

I went with Loki.

1 Like

Hi everyone. I am a FTP player, so I only have a small number of fancy non-season 1 heroes. I have many season 1 heroes to trade and I am looking at picking a hero from the soul exchange. Iā€™m torn between Mother North, Black night, Lord Loki and Lady of the lake.

The only other decent non-season 1 - 5 star heroes that I am lucky enough to have areā€¦ Odin, Frigg, Gravemaker, Khiona, Davina, Bai Yeong, Guardian owl, Raffael, and Yunanā€™s costume.

The 5 star-season 1 costumes that I have are: Vivica, Joon, Leonids, Kadalin, and Horngull.

Does anyone have any suggestions to help me? Thank you.

1 Like

In the first exchange i took skadi because i could build a team around her based on my current heroes.

This timeā€¦ Iā€™m thinking lord lokiā€¦ He seems funā€¦ He is every hero wrapped up into oneā€¦ Maybe even see how he and kalo do togetherā€¦ But as far as adviceā€¦ I like evergreensā€¦ Heroes that wrong likely get nullified anytime soonā€¦

Grimbleā€¦ Thatā€™s my boy. Tile dump into freya or bera or Hulda, surround him with slow heroes and then he charges themā€¦

Butā€¦ Out of the ones you mentionedā€¦ I donā€™t think you can go wrongā€¦ Lotl for rush and for events/towersā€¦ Bk for offense and defenseā€¦ I donā€™t see you choosing wrong.

Those who do summon just heads up there is a avg mana blue healer coming in s5. Just showed up in beta. Not saying donā€™t take Ariel but there is another similar one coming. Clears buffs heals 40% adds 24% mana for 4x.
For ftp if you need Ariel take her but just putting info out . Thereā€™s also a better anzogh coming too in s5. Hopefully beta beat goes up before end of SE.
I know those are minority picks but to those who take them they matter.

I went w lord Loki since I have krampus. Good luck everyone and to SG now you see you can give players good things and still make money.

Also Iā€™m putting in early guess that Freya is in next SE as she has new costume and all others w costume have appeared, skadi, bk, sif. Just a guess.

5 Likes

published

4 Likes

That could be the reason why Ariel and anzogh are this. Theyā€™re practically hand me downs now.

1 Like

Nice. Congratulations on Tethys, Nightmare. Honestly, my money says no more pullsā€¦60 pulls of nothing. Brain is going dumb though and is like ā€œmaybe a few more pulls before giving up on herā€ā€¦ fml

Iā€™m pretty comfortable with how I put money into the game. If I pull a non s1 5* that isnā€™t a dupeā€¦ that isnā€™t complete crap like salmon loki, then I throw $10 into the gameā€¦ for gems or pull coins or path of valorā€¦ and soā€¦ if I getā€¦ say morel through my normal efforts, I donā€™t feel bad that the subsequent $10 gave me nothing but bane and dawasā€¦ I still feel good about my purchaseā€¦ about the gameā€¦ and moving forward. Mind youā€¦ totally sucks when I donā€™t get a 5* and donā€™t do pullsā€¦ but it feels worse spending a ton and getting nothingā€¦ for me at least.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! Just checking that these heroes will be in a seasonal summon and not S5 (Dynasty of Dunes) though right? Or maybe Iā€™m confused :sweat_smile:

Aino, average speed blue healer will be available from the new Kalevala seasonal event. :wink:

Not familiar with the upcoming improved Anzogh.

2 Likes

The ā€˜new Anzoghā€™ i think he is referring to is the upcoming Sekhmet, a 5* version of Junaid, currently in beta:

4 Likes

Similar boat here; and I follow your train of thought most of the time with my own style.
Iā€™m only missing Perseus, Norns, Anzgoh, Sif, and Black Knight.

Did you consider BK vs. LoLo#2?

I love my LoLo for offense, especially VF wars and would love a second one there. But my issue is LoLo#2 would be behind Sobek and C.Alasie for 'Scopes and behind Sobek (3-70), El Naddaha (2-15 and rising), and maybe even a Cobalt (3-70) for Wizard Emblems.

In Red Iā€™ve got Rings-a-plenty and enough Barbarian Emblems, so BK could make an impact right now. Whereas LoLo#2 would sit or be sacrificing something else for a decent while.

Of course the fear is that I pull Bk w/ Costume in his next portal. That was part of the rational in Skadi vs. Killhare in last SoEx where I took Skadiā€¦ and then lucked into C.Killhare in the next portal.

No. As much as I love Lord Loki, I donā€™t think getting a second one is effective.

• many most difficult defenses are built on fast heroes - average speed Loki is too slow, and the specials he can copy are not as strong as they are on fast
  • high competition in my blue squad, most notably LB C Master Lepus, LB Cobalt, Gaillard, Alice + I always take Ariel or Zircon and Frida. Fitting in 1 Lord Loki is tough and I usually do it when I aim for fun more than for winning. Fitting in 2 would be literally just for trolls.
  • so second LoLo would be in theory only useful in secondary war stacks against red tanks, but I donā€™t fight that many red tank alliances; also, as said, biggest threat are the fast heroes that Loki not always is ready for and uses their specials slower than the enemy; itā€™s nice ā€œfor funā€ experience, but I donā€™t do attacks on war ā€œfor funā€ :wink:

That said, if I didnā€™t have one, I would definitely take him regardless of anything else. He was one hero I wanted the most from the game, was saving gems to get him for months until he was featured on Valhalla, and treasure him like the biggest gem :stuck_out_tongue: If I failed to get him when he was featured, this Soul Exchange would be dream come true.

As FTP , you will get most fun out of the game by going with Lord Loki as you can try any other special heroes, you otherwise wouldnt get.

For being more competitive in all areas, I would advise you black knight.
For being more competitive in player vs player options (raids, tournaments, war), Mother north is very viable option.

1 Like

I donā€™t usually level dupes. Costumed Ariel is the 2nd exception since Prof. Lidenbrock. And you got Loki!! Good for you. Someday Iā€™d like to get him, too.

do you guys think Alfrike will ever appear on SE?

Yeah, Blue is easily my best color. Current mono squad is: Krampus, LoLo, Glenda, Pengi, and Ariel. 5 x Mana troops at lvl11, 24, 23, 17, 17 means everyone is ready in 9 tiles (technically Pengi in 8 tiles).

I usually run 3-2 in VF wars with Mana troops so everyone is ready in six tiles. This is where I feel LoLo#2 would be most useful regardless of opposing tank color, for a second team. Having two teams that can copy Alfrike would be sweet.

But even considering all that, my current Emblem/Assmat situation just doesnā€™t support a useful second LoLo anytime soon. So Iā€™m almost certainly going for BK who I can max quickly.

Yes thatā€™s the hero I was referring to. I did mistake the masks generation she slows enemies not give to allies but still similar to Ariel same with this one. Damage and heal based on damage.

I thought they were both s5 but either way they are coming out I just wanted to let people know in case they didnā€™t see beta beat

That is btw hard work to type all that up so fast and even though Iā€™m in beta I often refer to it since itā€™s easy to track and read changes vs looking at release notes etc.

1 Like

Yesā€¦ But if we are presuming 1 s3 per exchangeā€¦ And she is probably the most covetedā€¦ If we assume she is doing lastā€¦ At every 3 monthsā€¦ We are looking at 4 yearsā€¦ Which is pretty daunting.