🔪 [MASTER] Slayers of Fell Shadows Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Had coins saved up for five pulls. From them I got Lianna (who’s just going to get retrained). I also had enough gems for two 10-pulls. Since Alfrike isn’t going to be featured for a while and this event won’t be back for a looong time, I decided to go for it, mainly for the 3 and 4*s.

What I got was Noril, Aodhan, Cillian and Chakkoszrot. Quick math revealed that I’d have enough for one more 10-pull if I got all the day-one offers, so I did.

Out came this guy.

I’m still undecided how I feel about these heroes, but the 3 and 4*s are worth it since they are easy to max. Cathal seems like neither the best nor the worst of the 5*s. My blue mono team is starting to finally look decent, so I have some room to start ascending “fun” heroes if I so choose. We’ll see.

7 Likes

Nothing noteworthy (dupes). :sweat_smile:

Screenshot_20210805-203044

I’ve gotten two chests in about 35 runs. Hopefully I can get some more…

6 Likes

Will Baldur’s each-turn attack trigger the rage ?

1 Like

I suppose not… But I could not test it as I do not have Baldur.
Maybe someone here or you can test it,.

1 Like

Anyone have any good strategies for dealing with the rage mechanic? I’ve mostly just been trying to build a strong color diamond going into the last stage and using that before using most specials (except for defense down). Don’t think I’ll be going for much other than completion this time as I’m not particularly enjoying the gameplay.

3 Likes

Same here. Just kept the Rage as low as possible and at the final stage “nuke” the bosse

Just finished rare.

s.

3 Likes

So, i thought it would be nice to have some 3☆ and 4☆ Slayer Heroes …

7 Likes

I’m sorry but I have to say it, they look awful. Caitlin looks really bad

4 Likes

Out of curiosity, what would you rate the previous ‘new’ challenge event heroes, the circus guys as then?

I really like this event, it isn’t worth it to just tap screen as fast as possible and its harder than usual, I enjoy hard events.

Finished epic and legendary with almost no items

9 Likes

They’re masterpieces compared to this. Any lesser polygons and Caitlin will have Lara Croft’s spike titties. It is that bad

4 Likes

I love this event since I never use battle items this one caters to my play style!

I was hoping to get some 3-4* heros, but after 26 pulls not a single event hero 3-4, but I did get 5* Caitlin, and a dupe Magni lol.

I’ll do some of the later offers I really would love to get 2 more of them so I can run the family bonus.

3 Likes

I’m so glad lepiota can do that. My game as ■■■■■■ as it is giving me heroes. It has always prepared me by giving me the essential heroes to deal with the current meta. Training my leppy right now

Any tips on how to handle this event. I think this all about resource and skill management. Never have I been slaughtered by a rare last stage before this badly

3 Likes

Yes, it can be a bit hard. (I have failed on that level the first time I have tried it in Beta.)
Try the make the Rage meter to be 0 before going to the boss level, and try to spare items for the bosses, and charge all heroes before arrive to the boss level.

1 Like

If I can get slaughtered by a rare last stage, I don’t even want to imagine epic and legendary. This is truly the first event I’m scared for my heroes’ lives

Really no skills needed for this event, but have to say I only did rare and first half of epic.
Just go mono (not blue), take a healer and a defense down (and if possible also a elemental defense down) and just kill the mobs and bosses with tiles, so other 2 heroes could use a good attack stat.
Only thing you have to make sure is you don’t max the rage meter, otherwise you will not do a lot of damage.

Huh! i see, thank you for answering, then!

60 pulls - ALL season one garbage, not even a 3 or 4 star from new event…dont waste gems, im done with pulling in this game

9 Likes

What do you mean by “pulls”?