Master - Skadi Not Giving Stacks

These two aren’t possible & I haven’t seen it occur in my raids with Skadi. Have deliberately tested against Grazul & Garnet too.

This one is weird & shouldn’t happen. I believe that “withstand” (monk class) can prevent them sticking

This is the way it’s supposed to go.

Another odd one if true; not one that I’ve noticed personally

Note on the Fighters; if they die fromt he direct damage portion of skadi’s skill they shouldn’t get the stacks/ ailments (order of effects on the card and all that). Note that a “revive” from fighter class does not count as +1 on the stack count as the hero isn’t dead.

I’m using Skadi in Ninja tower and when in kill one of the last bosses and 2 are left, use her special they don’t have ice damage

If there is no death as a direct result of her skill then no ice damage will be applied:

I’d like to see some recording but my gut tells me the boss died of something other than Skadi’s skill

4 Likes

Hi @Hawkeye; merged your thread. Read up earlier in this thread for an explanation of what happened.

Skadi is still not applying her stacks, anyone else seeing this?

Need screenshots or videos.

2 Likes

Skadi can apply stack only if enemy have minions

No, Skadi apples a stack whenever an enemy is killed.

It’s just that her damage is so low that it’s usually only minions that die from it.

3 Likes

Ha, gotta read the fine print :sweat_smile: thank you!

Hi @Fiddler63; thread merged to pre-existing master. Read up for solution & explanation earlier in this new thread.

This is the time when SG needs to create a QoL tutorial page for certain heroes with advance tactics in game. So many times I’ve seen people thinking a hero’s mechanic is bugged because they didn’t read what it does properly. And It is so tiring to see the same threads happening over and over again where everyone has to re-explain what the hero does

Hi, please repair this bug Skadi’s stack not accumulates after each wave as like other stack heroes. Example: On season 1 province 7 stage 4 has 4 wave. If I kill with Skadi special skill 5 enemy on wave 1, I begin wave 2 with Skadi’s stack value 1. If I kill with Skadi special skill 3 enemy on wave 2, I begin wave 3 with Skadi’s stack value 1 etc. Skadi’s stack not accumulates after wave! Repair this bug!

This is completely correct. Her stack affects enemies in that wave, the stack does not affect Skadi.

Not a bug. Stacks (both positive or negative) are charged upon characters. Let’s say you’re playing with yang mai, senan or any other assassin hero, and you charge stacks up. Then enemy kill your fully charged senan, and you managed to resa him with mother North, your senan has now 0 stacks. The same way if you kill mobs on wave1, the next ones in wave2 won’t have any stacks

3 Likes

Well, that was an example to show you how things works, but…

PLOT TWIST!

Thanks to your last post I discovered that I have no brain connection, I can’t read hero cards and can’t write answers on forum.
So I’d like to say a big THANK YOU @TeRRoR2016 to unveil the truth. Pls keep asking for fixing Skadi, as she’s clearly bugged and need an urgent intervention.

3 Likes

Well, you don’t understand why you’re writing me answers? I explain it to you in an elementary way so that you understand me clearly. Once it is stack, it must be accumulated, and in this case not. Stack must accumulate 1 time not for each opponent separately. I can’t write it more simply :(. Simple again - there are no positive or negative buffs - all are buffs, some have a positive effect and others a negative one. There are heroes that put buff and other heroes clear buffs. Positive or negative does not matter :frowning:

Buff is always positive, negative is called in this game “ailment”.
Please see the whole topic on that case:
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/status-effects-buffs-and-ailments-and-stacks-dead-topic-see-link-in-post-190/110620

And as Kalgaath said, skadi works fine as she is casting stacts on enemies not on herself. So if all heroes were killed, there have no stacks. Each wave is a new set on enemies.

But you will probably say that I am another one with no connection to the brain :rofl:

5 Likes

Accumulated until the enemy is dead…

Connect your brain to your body and think logical…

Or you want that alfrike mindless attack also shows up on your hereos when you go into next raid?
I don’t think so…

btw - no need to be rude to someone who want to HELP you
no one blamed you, no one said a bad word to you…

Enjoy your weekend

thanks

2 Likes

I’m guessing you just got skadi from the SE. This is just how stacks work and how she’s designed. Stacks don’t follow on to the next enemy and she has to kill something for the stack to apply to the other enemies