[Master] Show your limit break heroes

So the limit breaking gave Gullin 26 extra damage (I have one at +20 emblems def/hp route without break).

I made my decision and limit broke Mist. The reason why I chose her was that I think my emblemed holy 4* healers are sturdy enough against 5* heroes already, but Mist was a bit too squishy, although her special is just so awesome. Will take a couple of days to finish leveling her up.

4 Likes

Thanks! Looks like hell hit just a bit harder.

Does anyone have a comparison of cards for Poseidon and Uraeus?

Def-health path

13 Likes

Are you able to plug that in at Heroplan.io?

1 Like

I do not have emblemed or LB, but here is from Heroplan base stat and emblemed, and since Heroplan does not have LB stats currently, so I’m guessing LB from this formula:

Here is the table:

Attack Defense HP
Poseidon 745 718 1349
Poseidon+20 849 811 1461
Poseidon+20LB 905,69 865,64 1563,66
-
Uraeus 778 727 1324
Uraeus+20 876 799 1435
Uraeus+20LB 935,21 854,32 1535,76

LB total max 85 legendary is 107.61% from Base Stats, if I’m not wrong.
Notes: Assuming all emblemed focus on Attack/Def/HP.

8 Likes

Perfect thanks @jinbatsu

1 Like

6 Likes

11 Likes

I tried to beef up the defence via emblems. If nothing else it shows the opposite of the one above.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Lord Loki is the only one I’ve done so far and even before the limit break I used him in every raid. Have enough to limit break a 5 star Holy but only options are Uraeus and Vivicia so may wait.

Attack path the whole way for most damage possible.

9 Likes

@tomb so I have some questions. Did you have Magni’s costume when you took him to +20? What emblem path did you take?

I’m asking because I have c-Magni at 3/70, and once he’s finished and I finally have enough Aethers it will be between c-Magni and Cobalt for limit breaking. Magni-cb’s attack stat at 85 is right there with the imiages I’ve seen of Cobalt at 85, but I wonder what his costume’s attack stat would be if the emblem path favored attack on the costume (I hope that makes sense).

From various alts:

7 Likes

I did not have the costume when I put the emblems on Magni. I used the attack path on the non-costumed side. But even then, the costume is missing only one attack node.

3 Likes

Did some 3’s for fun! Still debating Yellow 5*

7 Likes

Aand she’s ready! Her stats are now better than a unemblemed S3 5* hero Lady Loki, for example. She’s always had one of the most useful specials for me, and now she’ll perform even better in wars/tournaments and raids !

12 Likes

So what are ur precious heroes that u Limit Break or planning to limit break?

Start from me:

4*
Yellow = wukong

5*
Yellow = devana
Red = Gravemaker

2 Likes

All 4*s for me

Mist, Gulli, D’ Andre. BT, and Kiril

1 Like

Those are mine so far.

7 Likes