[Master] Show your limit break heroes

Bee guy

Went hp - def - atk to max the health of his minions

11 Likes

Two Im most proud of:

11 Likes

Love Margaret! I also have her LB! I feel she is underrated! HUGE attack stat!

2 Likes

The Agrafena x Margaret combo is ridiculous to me sometimes. I have made so many comebacks in raids with just these two alive because of Margaret’s passive + Agrafena 2nd charge

Its not a raid, just am example, but im working on limit breaking an Anzogh for the family bonus

4 Likes

This is good stuff! Amazing attack stat for Margaret! Bigger than what I get with Boldtusk’s buff and the max 2019 family bonus, which stack.

Very nice combo, and having the elemetal link to all will only help!

Love seeing players find synergy with hereos like this!

3 Likes

I don’t have him LB but I think he’d take well to it.

3 Likes

Limit broken this week, played in the war against Freya and he crushed her

7 Likes

Thanks for this screenshot. Mine is approaching max, and I was considering LB for him. Which emblem path is this?

I went left right left right all the way. Ended up like this.

But if I’d gone first right instead of left, he would have 724-860-1403 - which maybe seems more pleasing!

4 Likes

I went attack first

2 Likes

Is this guy in here yet?

8 Likes

My latest lb’s. Kara wasn’t lasting long enough for my liking so had to lb her. Also taunt is a timeless skill. Woolerton also was starting to feel a bit too weak without lb, she’s very good healer to have.

8 Likes

Here ya go, I don’t believe she’s worth the full 20 Emblems but that’s me.

5 Likes

My strongest two and favourite heros.
Emblems paths: XHD Atk/HP (as minions inherit these stats) & Ferant Def/Hp for survivability

8 Likes

buonasera a tutti , ragazzi come fate a caricare foto? che formato foto carica il forum?

I just came for the Dawas

Not mine, but found him sitting in the team at the top of the raid list.

2 Likes

Some more I’ve done since last time. I think I’m almost done with 3* heroes I wanted to LB, there’s maybe last 4-5 I will LB.

C Ulmer, CB Ulmer

Frosty, Faiez

Rudolph, Joukahainen

CB Balthazar, C Balthazar

Edit : whoops I forgot this guy.
Waqas

Balth full att with regular version, Rudolph might be a little outdated with stats, but he is still my favorite 3* red sniper. Jouka I went with kind of balanced route, either def/att or def/hp if no def/att route available. Edit : Waqas full att route, he is not defensively very strong so I figured going full attack suits him better.

CB Elkanen, C Elkanen

Hansel, Skadi

Skadi full att, no reason to go any other route with her tbh, C Elk full attack (still 1010 def despite that) what equals full hp route for regular Elk. Hansel full defense/hp, mana control heroes need to survive to fire.

6 Likes

Here is G.Owl in his full glory

8 Likes

I’m up to 50 x 5* heroes at 5-85+20.

Screenshot_20220812-122839_Empires

6 Likes