[Master] Show your limit break heroes

1 Like

Thank you. I see you went attack there. How do you like him so far? Who do you pair him with? Im thinking tiburtus, costume rigard and onyx for my black mono team

I’ll definitely be pairing him up with junaid to take advantage of the fast heal and family bonus.

He’ll likely find himself as left wing behind junaid in tourneys, and I went att path on both to optimise their skills and passives/on-deaths.

Hopefully junaid gets a few revives to boot

I run 3/2 for the most part so unsure if he’ll make a war squad given the abundance of dark tanks. But again, he’d go well with junaid so it’d be a dark/red team. C.Rig - Ahh - Jun would be a nice start…

A 4* dark event team of c.rig - sergei - (c.)tibs - ahh - ametrine would be handy

2 Likes

Some more I’ve done since last time.

Helo, CB Alberich
Leveled regular version of Alby that I use on blue titans. Talent grid is full def/hp for costume which equals full attack for regular version.

CB Azar, C Azar

C Marjana, Inari
I don’t have plans to level regular version of Marj anytime soon. I pretty much just use her costume.

CB Gunnar, C Gunnar

CB Mnesseus, C Mnesseus

These are after last LB quest :

Rekhetre, Poppy

Sally, D’Andre

CB Kailani, C Kailani

8 Likes

Wow, you´ve certainly been busy :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Rekhetre looks tanky for a 3*

Used her as tank for last buff boost.
She good :smiley:

Yeah I do post every single hero I Lb’ed in here. For now I’m done with 3*/4* yellow heroes for LB. No one else is worthy atm.

Yep, as a healer I went def/hp. No reason to go any other route for healers imo. Really seems tanky enough as a tank for buff booster.

That´s awesome. I mostly focused on four stars, as I have few five stars anyway, and few LB materials. But slowly beginning to take care of three stars now :blush:

2 Likes

Finished her some time ago. Emblem path def, health whenever possible. Been amazing!

6 Likes

Just finished BK(C)

Stats with maxed def troops

6 Likes

Looking at some of my choices I think I’m crazy, no regrets tho

9 Likes

11 Likes

A limit broke Klaern, anyone?

1 Like

1 Like

The jackal was a another one already :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

how are you liking her? when do you use her?

At the moment, she is max since today, and usable since a few days, I’m using her in a minion pvp team, works fine, super sturdy minions for 4* and even better than many 5*.

Also tried her today in the tournament, worked really well, paired her with the red W3K minion hero, that’s quite some protection in 4* tournament and she speeds everyone up, when manatroops are forbidden, that’s a huge advantage in this tournament and I’m guessing the whole team would be even better in bloody battle and maybe rush, bringing those 4* from 7 to 6 stones with minions could be gold.

1 Like

Finally maxed this lovely lady :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

My original was emblemed to max his hp.

10 Likes