[Master] Show your limit break heroes

I´m not sure if Fura has been posted here before, so here :purple_heart:

6 Likes

More I’ve done recently. Mostly more 3*, cause why not.

Bertulf, Gramps

Nordri, Grevle

C Hawkmoon, CB Hawkmoon

Sudri, Bauchan

Viscaro, Franz

CB Tiburtus, C Tiburtus

CB Tyrum, C Tyrum

Aderyn

5 Likes

what path did you go here?

I can see argument for taking the defense on the first “expensive” node, but I wanted the health over 1300 so went that way.

Thank you for sharing really appreciate it. I think I will do the same when he gets fully leveled

Costume MT, (the other type of MT)

A lot of people will think why? But I thought why not.

12 Likes

Screenshot_20220502-132501_Empires

Screenshot_20220502-132432_Empires

11 Likes

Haven’t updated here in a while, mostly because it takes so long to finish anything, but I got her ready atleast. I went full HP emblem path, although that one which had attack% or defence% was a hard choice as she doesn’t need attack for anything, but it had HP there. I didn’t even test her before lb’ing her, reading her card is enough to tell she deserves the aethers.

9 Likes

7 Likes

AQEELA
— Def + Health Path —

8 Likes

So here’s 2 versions of costume Finley, the other when he was emblemed attack route for the regular side and then re-emblemed costume side, full attack. The one that was emblemed through regular side had all of the defense nodes possible, so 970 is his max defense if anyone wonders that one day.

8 Likes

My latest addition, Azmia.
So far so good i gotta say.

7 Likes

I just faced her in the tournament today. I felt like “What just hit me?” Those passive bonuses are…Gosh.

1 Like

Twenty-five 5 star heroes done, and 5 more limit broken that just need leveling.

10 Likes

I think this thread was meant as a place where people can share the numbers on each hero, once they are Limitbroken - by sharing the specific card of each hero, and not the collection in total itself :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There’s a separate thread with visuals of every 5* hero LB and emblemed. No need to replicate that here. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ah alright, my mistake - it just seemed that is what everyone else in this thread was doing, so I was guessing :smile:

1 Like

I like the collection!

2 Likes

Not mine but he’s so good he deserves a post.

11 Likes

Nice nice, I assume that this is full def+hp path? Too bad I can’t get my Kalo finished before he is nerphed to oblivion…

2 Likes