[Master] Show your limit break heroes

Nice!
Which emblem path did you take for Bastet?
I have the kitty at 4/70. Plan to emblem and break

Full attack

Thank you! Was considering defense path but attack is definitely the way to go. Will also be more damage on the passive. Good luck with the kitty

A couple of my recent ones:

I took one defense node more for Junaid instead of 1 sword node, otherwise he is full attack path.
Finally got my cLepus finished, regular side is not yet finished though, but I wanted to do the costume first because it’s faster to level and I will use it on defense.

1 Like

Sorry for the question, I can’t find the 5* heroes database with limit break. can anyone help with the link please

1 Like

thank you :smiley:
as the language is Portuguese, it was hard to find

My new weapon!

@Roland56 the stats on that C. Elkanan makes me want to max him lol appreciate that!

2 Likes

Frida!

3 Likes

Here comes the Dawn

5 Likes

He is probably buying all the Aethers offers avaiable. I’ve played every Omega quests and I’ve 3 or 4 LB heroes of each color.

1 Like

Don’t remember if I saw this one. Here’s Whacker

3 Likes

Latest projects :laughing::innocent:

2 Likes

I’m sure there is already one posted, but I was pretty happy to finish Kageburado yesterday.

Screenshot_20220905-161505

HA 10, take note - when you give me a good hero, I make the most of them.

6 Likes

I spot this guy during Raids. It’s definitelly not something you see every day.

4 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

Finished Viv and her costumes

7 Likes

Emblem path used? I am working on regular now (4/40); C1 is at 4/1 and C2 at 4/80. Guess I will use her mainly with C2 for the overheal, so will probably focus on def-health for fighter class.

Correct; I also have only 3-4 LB 5* for each color (only 2 for yellow). This player definitely bought all aether offers that are out there.