šŸŒ“ Sand Empire 2020 - 2021: Portal Stats & Summon Results (Summer Event)

Hey! Cool! You got the same hero I did!

10 Likes

I got that one. So not all bad.

Luck be different for everyone though. Someone in my alliance has hit Rana and Roc of the EHTā€™sā€¦

Sometimes it rains poopā€¦sometimes gold

5 Likes

I guess I shouldnā€™t complain. Costumed Poop is supposed to be pretty good in 3* raid tournaments. Iā€™ve heard he does some major DOT. :grin:

3 Likes

Sorry guys, I stole your luck :frowning:

3 Likes

:rofl:Would be even more hilarious, if there were 5 stars and the special read ā€œLegendary Poopā€ instead of ā€œEpicā€. :joy:

2 Likes

I used 12 EHTs and did a 10-pull. Managed to get two Gafars, one Hisan, one Arman, one Yunan, one Domitia (new to my roster!), and one Noor.

For my first time pulling at the summer seasonal summon, I think I had a pretty good run! This makes up for disappointing pulls during Springvale and the recent Challenge Events. I think I will save the rest of my EHTs (25 left) for Halloween, although I am considering whether I want to try for Jabbar (and maybe extra copies of Hisan).

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just bought PoV, tokens got me two biggest stars of the game: Renfeld and Dawa.

Used 15 ETH I had accumulated, including from this event. First draws were all bad, including 3* from S1 and Kelile, but then I pulled Jabbar the Hut (or Jabbar the Castle? Whateverā€¦), then second one, and with last token, I got this guy:

So pretty much the best outcome for me because I wanted both and Rana+Yunan are of no real use to me, Yunan especially since I have Heimdall.

2 Likes

Waited for July to use my 10 EHTs as I already have Raffa. Was hoping for Hisan and any 5* and got all the others: Arman, Gafar and Jabbar. Not too shabby since Noor came on through too. Then my wife used her 5 tokens and got Hisan and also pulled Noor!
Had me wondering did they put the decimal in the wrong place? Seems more like 13% chance but weā€™re not complaining.

1 Like

Pulled a 3* green troop with a silver token so I hit the portal with some EHTs.

Sonya, Jabbar, Hisan, Boldtusk, Gafar, then stopped after Renfeld.

Happy for the Gafar, did not have one on that account. Still a couple tokens left and one more coming from Advanced stage.

Now at 36.5% (19/52) 4* and 7.6% (4/52) 5* since I started most recent detailed tracking. Last costume event was Caedmon, Sartana, Kashhrek.

2 Likes

Used 12 tokens wonā€™t be spending on this got 3 worth keeping hissian gaffer and a rigard.
Lack on purple so nice for projects n hissian be cool to max as wil be lacking sheilds once zeline gets to 3/70 :sunglasses::+1:

Used 5 EHT on my alt ā€¦ got crap and RANA :slight_smile:

1 Like

got Rana from 3 EHT. pretty hyped, best hero you can get in my opinion.

1 Like

did the censure method. got a 1* troop, then a 3* troop. burned through my 9 EHTs. got x1 Arman, Noor, and Sartana and the rest were s1 heroes. Would have liked a Hisan tho. done pulling for sands.

2 Likes

Censure method? Iā€™m not familiar with that, but let me gander a guessā€¦

Iā€™m guessing itā€™s based on the theory that RNG is streaky, so ideally you want to first purge your summons of all bad luck until you start to get good luckā€¦ and thatā€™s when you start doing your major summonsā€¦

Sound about right? Because Iā€™ve had similar experiences when it comes to raids and titan boards.

2 Likes

Pretty much it.

Someone posted it in the discord server btw so can find it there.

2 Likes

Yep! I thought no harm trying since I had no expectations. When you dont have any expectations, you dont get disappointed. But i have never done the gem pulls using the censure method. Only coin pulls, I think since I had about 9 EHTs the results came through.

2 Likes

I decided to burn some EHTā€™s and see what happens. I was lucky enough to pull Hisan on Token #2 and Roc on Token #3. Iā€™ll take it! I stopped there and still have 24 left for Halloween and/or Christmas. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

He showed up this Morning. He was nerfed , i know, but even though he may be a candidate to get the darts because i dont have a better choice right now .
Is Roc vs Justiceā€¦ and as i already have my tank we have a winner here

6 Likes

8 EHT: 6 dawas & companyā€¦1 Jafar and 1 Rana

Not bad.

3 Likes