🌴 Sand Empire 2020 - 2021: Portal Stats & Summon Results (Summer Event)

Congrats on your Costume Yunan @FlyingIcarus! :partying_face::tada::tada::tada:

I’m waiting for very fast war to test him properly on defence. On offence, I’m pleasantly surprised with him, considering he is slow mana. I really like the +33% mana generation.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing!
I dont think i will put him on my defense team, still prefer Telly as we use Green tank. Mana generation is fantastic, it will support Alfrike, I also very appreciate the cleanser ability. Now i only need to wait for three more tonics. :frowning:

1 Like

Before the telly days, he was ranked along with guin and boss wolf to be one of the top three tanks in the game. I used to put him as tank, it has okay results. But now with the mana gen, absolutely will be my tank if I get him. If you don’t take him seriously, he’ll overrun your entire team in no time

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll for sure level him and try him on my defense team.

This is from last Saturday; I did 43 pulls with free EHTs to kick off July and got nothing. I bought one of the Saturday deals (4 EHTs and an ETT) and pulls 44 and 46 did not disappoint. I stopped there.

18 Likes

I guess 4am pulls are decent. With Yunan, I now have all of the Sand Empire heroes

8 Likes

Well I tried, only able to get Rana this time round. But it doesn’t matter, I’ve finally dusted the sand off my yunan that I pulled last year to stack some really devastating DOTs with them both. Hoping to see costume roc next year. (Please give costume roc burn damage and priority dispel, and they’ll be the perfect DOT team)

2 Likes

I would go Costume Yunan over Telurria any day… Better stats, no weakness, and he is even closer in speed to Telurria with costume bonus.

Cleanse vs red burning is also very valuable !

1 Like

Thank you, good point. In the meanwhile, I got C Kadilen from HA10…

1 Like

Ofc Kadilen then, she can be used in any position :wink:

1 Like

I have a question.

Are Rana and Rana costume counted as different unique Hero ?

2 Likes

Most likely not. 20char

Yunan and costume 3/70 stats for anybody who might be interested

3 Likes

Summoning Dawa does not work for me, part two. :rofl:

3 Likes

Wow. Thank you very much. Thats a very good point. I tried it out (Rana, cYunan, cRana) and it works.

20% Def on top. I guess I´ll train my second Rana and use her instead of Roc. With costume and more dmg she makes more sense to me.

2 Likes

Could you post the picture ? I think there are some people who really want to see :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Wow, was this an oversight on their part?

I have no idea, but I think (at least for offense) cRana, cYunan & Rana make more fun than cRana, cYunan & Roc.

This could be pretty funny for wars, pvp or tournaments :smiley:

1 Like