šŸŖØ [MASTER] Sanctuary of Gargolyes Challenge Event ā€“ Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

nice!! enjoy your new heroes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really? I killed all of them without any difficulty. Muuuch easier than CoK rare levels.
Key is firing only 4 hitters in the first turn, so you donā€™t trigger their stoneskin effect, and then finish them with tiles.

1 Like

Exactly. My team was Helo, cGunnar, cUlmer, Nordri, cKaril.

Took a decent amount of pulls but exponentially less than I expected. I loaded gems from the shop thinking Iā€™d be pulling hard but she came quick! The only gargoyle I wanted besides the one they held backā€¦ā€¦

I got a bonus too although not sure how to use him in my roster so he may sitā€¦.

11 Likes

Some lucky pulls here. 45 netted me both 4* gargoyles and a HotM. No 5* gargoyles yet.

2 Likes

Only the 16 pulls from Me.

Netted me Budatin (purple 3*) and Kara (HOTM)

rest of the pulls the usual mix of 3* + 4* Feeders.

However now that I have the HOTM that will probably be my summoning done for the Month.

9 Likes

I have done a 10-pull and only got Soroca as a new gargoyle. Will try another 10-pull later, plus coin pulls with earned coins (have 8 coins, maybe I can get enough chests for 2 coin pulls at the end?)

1 Like

Gunnar and Wilbur are the stars even in this event, true Stoneskin destroyers.

are there suspicious chests in this event?

1 10 pull got me the green four star one Katos, I think?

2 Likes

Yes, there are chests

2 Likes

55 pulls, only the 3* and 4* Gargoyles, not even the HotM. Again, not a good outing for summoning.

3 Likes

Any guide on ā€œhow toā€? Tbh I resigned on trying to do any decent score, just trying to finish it somehow. Due to all those buffs and stoneskins Iā€™m basically relying on Wu Kong in 5*, because with all that stoneskin etc. and no heroes to shut them down in 5* itā€™s a problemā€¦ one fight took me like 15 minutesā€¦ at least minions can remove that stoneskin buff.

2 Likes

I got this green guy. Is he good? I think he has an unique and interesting ability.

7 Likes

@Wizardo Kalo is mainly the one that everyone wants to get. Iā€™d max him asap.

4 Likes

That last stage on epic is damn ridiculousā€¦ Makes you wanna uninstall the gameā€¦
Hope itll get fixed soon

12 Likes

8 pulls: Gunnar, Kailani, Renfeld, Prisca, Tyrum, Belith, Tuck and Ganjuā€¦

-.-

2 Likes

I agree, this purple 5* is able to smash your entire team in one hit. However I finished it in my first try with Wilbur, Cillian, Gullinbursti, Mist and Dā€™AndrĆ©. Gullinbursti is +19 but the others are unemblemed. I used some bombs, axes and arrows too.

2 Likes

I thought itā€™s rare which would be the problem but epic is also ā€œout of the roofā€ complex at 10th stage. Failed 3 times already. Gully, Lady Woolverton, Mist, Caitlin and Aodhan on the first try, 2x Gully, Wu, Mist and Chao on the 2nd and Wilbur, Falcon, Franz, Caitlin and BT on the third. Maybe Iā€™ll add Franz and replace Aodhan on first combination. On 2nd try my team has double health due to Gullies and I still lost. They deal over 1000 damage once your def is down due to El Doque.

5 Likes

Lucky 10 pull

20 Likes