🪨 [MASTER] Sanctuary of Gargolyes Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Its just bad luck, its sucks but happen to everyone sometimes.

1 Like

140 gargoyle summons for 1 event 5* for me. Didn’t do more as it seemed really bad.

1 Like

Did “only” 60 gargoyles pulls and got only Kalo

1 Like

All my pulls have been junk over past week or two. Not sure if that’s corresponding to the upgrade. But if you look at how their random number generator works, it’s “lumpy”. When I say my pulls were junk, they weren’t necessarily bad. I used a bunch of daily summons and got two of the same 3* back to back… So I believe that wherever their servers are in the pseudo-random number generation algorithm, you were just pulling at a bad time.

What’s really set me on complaining is that for the past month my TC.20 has produced nothing but 3*. Not even one 4*. I love the theme and the visuals of this game, but honestly the porgress rate is shameful. And I’ve made decent building progress – 13 months playing and I’m basically about to get the hero academy. But my hero sheet beyond the S1 rare and epic has more holes in it that swiss cheese. Even some pretty basic epic heros like Wu Kong continue to elude my training camps.

1 Like

To add to this, mystic visions only give me like 1 gem and 1 arrow all the time. Can’t remember the last time I got EHT or 4* mats. Maybe few months ago

1 Like

I used all my luck in December when I pulled NINE legends. After that only HOTMs except Kara which I really want, duplicated White Rabbit (at least costume was new) and Thorne, last missing S1 hero. Now I did 25 pulls and of course zero 5*.

How’d you get Khang in Epic? He’s a 5*…

You should watch the whole video. I didn’t. I started with completing Epic 10, then switched to show how works my Legendary main event team thus replayed a Legendary stage in the end.

Yep see below:

6 Likes

What a stupid Challenge, completly out of Balance… Again. Just to set up Frustration and gain money.
Or what was the intuition of it? @Petri my silent friend, what is your opinion?
I am so sick of this obvious greed of SG.

2 Likes

I need tabards so I’m going for top500 epic, I got pretty good board on level 5

2 Likes

Finished epic with this team on my first try

I activated stoneskin on purpose while keeping treevil and jackal fully charged. After resetting I fired those two, the. Used holy tiles to kill Goseck. After that it was pretty easy.

2 Likes

I know people will scoff at this, but I used Tettukh, Almur, Buddy, cMelendor, and Tibertus on medium. Everyone except Melly is l19 on emblems.

1 Like

Final results from me. Coins are now secure everywhere, and I don’t need the mats. No time tomorrow, but I’m confident.

5 Likes

How’s everyone liking these QoL changes?

1 Like

So, despite saying I won’t do score hunt I decided to go and throw away my sanity :crazy_face:, since I would like one more tabard:

Hoping those scores are enough. Not doing Legendary because I didn’t lose that much sanity.

Edit: Did also 21 pulls. Previous 19 I didn’t get any 5* or gargoyle. Still no 5* but I got this guy 3 times:

Also one Budatin which I keep because collection but meh.

7 Likes

2 more 10 pulls of noting… Well may keep the rigard for MT …
Good luck :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Those gargoyles are very nasty

These are the teams I used for the last stages!
Epic was the toughest! Lost twice so switched to the team below at the end and used mana pots and bomb attacks! And boom!

Good luck everyone

And yay

I got a shiny new Colen and a 3* trainer hero with my well-earned coins! Good times :green_heart::turtle:

3 Likes

This was the first event after a long time I had to dust off and reemblemed my Proteus just to even survive this event. Only completed rare and legendary and will attempt epic as I always considered epic as the hardest of the 3. I don’t care about score now, just trying to survive. Fingers cross on the legendarily hardcore epic stage 10

7 Likes

Ok cleared all… rare i had no issues or epic. legendary was more a issue took me two times for level 10 …
I dont mind a challenge … This was ok cool …change a different approach …Im a level 73 player with a kinda decent bunch of heros … No way a newish player can do this .

Events was build up 3* for rare so you can get mats for 4* then epic to build your 4* to finally clear legendary with 4* and prob some 5* yah got on the way … Thats out the window now …

Iv mentioned this in beta before new folk wont be albe to do some of the new events that is the way to progress …

Good luck in the event

5 Likes