🪨 [MASTER] Sanctuary of Gargolyes Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

As I said above, rare was easy because I had a couple of decent non S1 3*. For epic/legend, it is proving more difficult.

For anyone interested, I got through Epic Level 9 with Rigard, Kiril, Tettuhk, Sanguir and Kiril. Again, would not have been possible without Santuir to boost health up to 2x before hitting the boss level. As for tactics, there is a reason to go blue heavy – kill the F’ing red guy before he can undispellable F your defense. Then let the yellow b’tard suicide himself on reflect. Finally, get realy for slow slok to beat down the green idiot. He is basically harmless without allies to stack minions on. Don’t just ghost him… keep knocking away his HP little by little with blue and purple, and in your eagerness, don’t forget that he reflect green. For me, Tettukh was critical to beat the red f’er, but then he was dead weight.

My Tuttukh is maxed +4 but my Sangrior is not :frowning:

Got through Legendary L9 in similar fashion: Kiril + Sanngrior + Grimm 4.70+4 + Kiril + c.joon 4.80 + 0. That one requires me to use 2 dragon bombs, 2 time stops, 1 king antidote, and 1 king health (which was to get rid of a stupid “suicide” minion, not to actually heal anybody).

FINAL UPDATE: Finished the event. Had to use 1 gem continue for epic, and 2 gem continues for legendary. Overall, that’s 225 gems for 12 challenge coines (1.2 summons) so net positive on the math there. However the mat’s were another story. Legend level 10 ate 5 time stops, 5 dragon bombs, 4 mega mana pots and 4 super health pots. Since I make and hoard for these events, I don’t really consider that too much of a bad trade for 300 emblems, but if you are paying for that stuff, well, that’s how SG is making money.

Final level teams were as follows:
Epic: Tettukh, Boril, Grimm, Sanngrior, and Kiril
Legendary: Kiril, Sanngrior, Broil, Joon, Gaurdian Jackal.

Agree with the “dark titan” approach put forward above by @Andrewbook. The fastest way to the red mofo is through the Purple guy (whose mana speed is theoretially slow) If I had a yellow healer, that’s how I’d do it, but I still am stuck with Sha Ji for mono yellow healing. Someday hopefully the pig will come my way. Nothing as fun as saving valhalah coins up to summon freakin’ Renfeld.

With a fully leveled Sannrior and some emblems to make Jackal survivable, I think I could have got through without neeting to spend the gems. Also, the mana rate on red boss L10 boss for legendary is insane – like 7 tiles and he’s are charged and needs another time stop. SG’s obviously trying to sell lots of Time Stops. I tried once with Tettukh and didn’t even knock down one of the bosses. The blue b’tards mana is just too fast and you can’t rely on 1/5 tiles to be green.

I have a theory about that. In nearly all levels, in order to avoid undispellable stack def down piling on, you got to kill the red mo-fo first. There are several boss levels where he will be in the middle, shielded by the blue fart blaster dude. So an ideal setup would be stacked green, kill the fart blaster dude, then ghost and wipe out reddy and lefty with your specials little by little… as long as you don’t trip them over 50% stone-skin, they have no healing really. But with green reflect in the pre-boss level, you can’t do that.

Could someone upload a screenshot of a rare stage? I would like to know which stages to improve to be in the top 1000 :slight_smile:

Last epic is unnecessarily hard-core mode. Tried every team i came up with, can’t even get their health to half. Stupid and discouraging, I’m done

I have coins for two pulls, probably won’t summon

3 Likes

Pulls of this morning with offer (Elena (mehhh after Kadilen, Quintus and Marjana on the same event pulls) and Kara (yesss) ) and pulls of this evening with army pack (Gaillard! After El Duque yesterday :heart_eyes:)
So lucky with this event, very glad, it’s never happened to me before! :scream::heart_eyes:

9 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Are you having trouble completing Epic stage 10 of Gargoyles?

I finished it on my both accounts. I used gems because I had 2 chests and decide to go for those 2 coins. Later I improved my score using Bertulf, Bane, Nordri, Helo and cGunnar.

I just completed Legendarny on my alt using Hanitra, Vivica, Hulda, Proteus and Sergei. Hanitra is my only over-healer on alt account and Hulda minions are just phenomenal. It was quite a grind, but finally I beat them.

Still think this event is too difficult for many players and last stage should be a little easier.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: [MASTER] Are you having trouble completing stages of Gargoyles?

I don’t if just only me happen this but after the V 47.1 my pulls so bad i ready have like 500 pull just i got 2 events heroes and the rest just first season 5* , 4* and 3*

Its just bad luck, its sucks but happen to everyone sometimes.

1 Like

140 gargoyle summons for 1 event 5* for me. Didn’t do more as it seemed really bad.

1 Like

Did “only” 60 gargoyles pulls and got only Kalo

1 Like

All my pulls have been junk over past week or two. Not sure if that’s corresponding to the upgrade. But if you look at how their random number generator works, it’s “lumpy”. When I say my pulls were junk, they weren’t necessarily bad. I used a bunch of daily summons and got two of the same 3* back to back… So I believe that wherever their servers are in the pseudo-random number generation algorithm, you were just pulling at a bad time.

What’s really set me on complaining is that for the past month my TC.20 has produced nothing but 3*. Not even one 4*. I love the theme and the visuals of this game, but honestly the porgress rate is shameful. And I’ve made decent building progress – 13 months playing and I’m basically about to get the hero academy. But my hero sheet beyond the S1 rare and epic has more holes in it that swiss cheese. Even some pretty basic epic heros like Wu Kong continue to elude my training camps.

1 Like

To add to this, mystic visions only give me like 1 gem and 1 arrow all the time. Can’t remember the last time I got EHT or 4* mats. Maybe few months ago

1 Like

I used all my luck in December when I pulled NINE legends. After that only HOTMs except Kara which I really want, duplicated White Rabbit (at least costume was new) and Thorne, last missing S1 hero. Now I did 25 pulls and of course zero 5*.

How’d you get Khang in Epic? He’s a 5*…

You should watch the whole video. I didn’t. I started with completing Epic 10, then switched to show how works my Legendary main event team thus replayed a Legendary stage in the end.

Yep see below:

6 Likes

What a stupid Challenge, completly out of Balance… Again. Just to set up Frustration and gain money.
Or what was the intuition of it? @Petri my silent friend, what is your opinion?
I am so sick of this obvious greed of SG.

2 Likes

I need tabards so I’m going for top500 epic, I got pretty good board on level 5

2 Likes