1 Like

Got my Royal G balloon filled today, the “loot”;

Summary

1st slot:

2nd slot:

3rd slot:

4th slot:

5th slot:

Not even a single 4* ascension material so easiest choice ever: (although I wouldn’t have bought that even if it would’ve had 2 4* mats)

Only 4 slot recycle aswell, super garbage these “Royal” balloons :smiley:

2 Likes

Definately not worth the cost. Should have kept the price point the same as standard goblin balloon.

I recycled today… I didn’t have a moment of hesitation… If… Somehow i got 5 4* ascension mats… I might consider it… But probably not.

1 Like

So it’s the same for everyone, the 2 last chests are the best ones.

5 x4* would be a reasonable price for this at least in my honest opinion. Current pricing for this is “out of the roof”

Royal balloon, Royal price.
Thoughts? Isnt it way too expensive?

@mods merge if exist TY

2 Likes

Yes it is overpriced you are better buying some offers than this balloon.

That balloon is stupid and I want it to burst into flames

2 Likes

I think if it was normal goblin balloon price it could be worthwhile, but not at inflated prices… 3 summons or 300 emblems for $9??? Um no, and reading the master thread seems to go up by the same amount each time.

1 Like

Yep. They’ve boofed it here. Just recycle it and move on.

I received my first RGB and it had darts, two sets of event coins (enough for two pulls), five 4* trainer heroes and 100 rogue emblems for $15.00 US. NO THANK YOU. #recycled

1 Like

Yep price is way too high. I could get more for cheaper or I can get 1500 Valhalla coins for $15.

2 Likes

Recycled. As always.

3 Likes

Interesting devs merged this thread. Not happy about being called out on the price of royal goblin balloon? How about just fixing the price?

Well here is my first …

Recycled

Bear banner too woop

2 Likes

1 Like

Good idea but again cost to high.
I never purchased one…

Yeah, this is one of the worst cost-benefit deals in the game. This is hard no.

Considering that halloween offers are 1000 gems + 1No 4* Mat, the ballon is not great offer even with what looks like a great deal.

Now if the rings/darts were up first and second, yes totally worth it

2 Likes