[Master] Royal Goblin Balloon -- Explanation & Loot Tracking

That would be SingDollat $21.98 for me.

600 emblems @ $0.0375 = S$22.50
EL 4AM = $7.00
Value = $29.50
“Savings” = $7.52

I would buy that if I needed those emblems and 4AM.

1 Like

Im buying the Goblin Balloon only if a 4* mat comes at the first crate. Other than that I just wait for it to fill and recycle it.
Not spending money on emblems sorry.

2 Likes

Since Royal Goblin Balloons appeared in the game has anyone actually recently a legendary crate in slot 1 of a Normal Goblin Balloon?
Since this is the most attractive option for players (and therefore the least attractive for SGG), i wouldnt be surprised if the Royal Goblin Balloon is actually a stealth nerf to the Normal Goblin Balloon:
So now, if you get a ‘roll’ which would have previously generated a slot 1 legendary crate in the Normal Goblin Balloon it now generates an epic crate and a Royal Goblin Balloon, so it would be no longer possible to receive a slot 1 legendary crate in a Normal Goblin Balloon.
It would be good if someone could provide a counterexample to this hypothesis.

2 Likes

I so hope that you are very wrong. What you suggest makes perfect sense and would be a logical thing for SG to do.

1 Like

Recycling isnt that royal

62k ham and 1 minor health thats the full recycle

2 Likes

And this was probably one of best possible options and its still less viable offer :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think it is funny how they made the goblin balloon worse…

1 Like

So for 2.99, with an epic chest, you can get for example 1 draw at a seasonal or event portal… why would I spend that? There’s always an offer during the actual portal where you can buy 3 draws for 2.99! There’s usually 3 of that offer in stock too. The value does not add up.

3 Likes

scratch that, can be 2 also. lol

3 Likes

Screenshot_2022-09-26-21-51-05-221_com.smallgiantgames.empires

2 Likes

We’ll, my balloon got full and have decided to recycle it.
Don’t think that was worth the $15.

3 Likes

Got my first royal balloon.

2 Likes

When did the prices increase for Goblin Balloon? I didn’t even realise :sweat_smile:

It’s probably a different currency that uses the dollar sign as well. Canadian and Australian dollars come to mind

Or an iOS vs Android problem. Apple app store charges more than Google Play and SGG is greedy enough to not pay the difference by themselves…

Oh no I’m referring to my own game and own currency, not looking at the images shared here. For example, I’ve got two chests and it’s priced at $9.99, I do recall when I used to have two chests it used to only be around $3 or $4 (can’t remember exactly but definitely under $5), and the complete 5 chests used to cost me $9.99 which I’m positive about because I’ve bought it several times :thinking:

1 Like

I assume you mean just the regular balloon and not the royal one?

Also, has anyone received the royal one again after they recycled one?
I recycled my Royal Balloon, and today got a new one, but it was a 4* crate but it’s a regular balloon, not royal.

SG- make this half the price and give us a win. This is a terrible deal. I’d pay half.

2 Likes

These have been garbage mostly and a screen annoyance. This one could just go away

Full balloon

And recycle

70 PLN for this is way too much even that I’m usually short on d-blades and tomes.

1 Like