[Master] Royal Goblin Balloon -- Explanation & Loot Tracking

Thanks for updating this, my thread was just not cutting it :slight_smile:

IKR?
I rarely buy anything in this game, but if one in a blue moon I could get Royal Balloon with great items in it at the same price, I think I would buy it.

2 Likes

Heres mine, going to recycling bin, too expensive imo. Maybe if I got to choose which class these emblems were I then may consider it.

5 Likes

Got my first Royal Goblin Ballon and this is the first crate… not too impressed by it and the price.
Let’s see what the next 4 crates contain.

Same here first balloon. Let’s see what in it when full and the final price

Every crate is roughly the same price so multiply your 1st crate by 5 be close enough

My first chest

1 Like

I think the royal balloon is made as so many people would buy a legendary chest if it was the first one so now it will spawn the royal balloon instead.

in case this wasn’t mentioned: the royal baloon will hold minimum 4 :star: chests. but there are also 5 :star: chests available.

In my case only the fourth was a 5 :star:. for 3x4 and 1x5, the cost is like 12$

imageimageimage image

2 Likes

This is on android euro.

1 Like

They had a perfect chance to fix thos obvious screw-up. Instead…they made it more embarrassing. :man_facepalming:

Worth 14.99?

2 Likes

Since the Royal Goblin Balloon went Live, has anyone received a normal Goblin Balloon with a Legendary Crate in the first slot?

1 Like

Ive only had normal balloons. No first chest epic/legendary.

None for me. Just received epic crate for my 4th crate.

@PlayForFun maybe include this detail in the OP? I think it is confirmable - @Domdom , @Atch , @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS , @Scotp , and I all have had first 3 epic chests, last 2 Legendary.

Posting my results shortly …

2 Likes

Royal Goblin Baloon results, start to finish

Can’t find my screenshots of the balloon itself for last two, just the chests :man_shrugging:

Recycle loot - food not shown in ss

I felt that I had to wait longer between chests for the Royal Balloon than for the normal. Did anyone else who has completed the Royal Balloon feel that way?

4 Likes

This was a good idea badly executed.
Having guaranteed “good” loot will indeed increase the chances of players paying, but this is offset when the price goes up THAT much.
A small increase would have been acceptable, but everybody has an innate understanding of their acceptable prices for the available loot, and this seems just extremely highly priced

4 Likes

Android prices

I had this in my balloon previous to the royal one, which I have now. Darts for this price were a steal.

Now, I can see that the Royal one is rigged, and we all get 3 4* crates, followed by 2 5*. I guess is to maximize their profit.

1 Like