[Master] Revamped VIP

Yeah sorry about that i actually didn’t realise that would happen … Never merged a topic with a poll in it … Ill pin this so maybe can get some more votes …
Also search function is yah friend to the end :+1:

2 Likes

Lol sometimes you can search but in the land of the blind the one eyed man is the king!

1 Like

I voted again. The mea culpa is welcome… But is nullified by the deflection. 2 cents and 20 characters…

1 Like

Like with other elections, I voted multiple times so thanks for that.

1 Like

There many ideas. To revamp vip … Here a few i just found …

1 Like

I did have a look but didn’t find one I liked, it’s fine.

What’s happened has happened.

We’ll all move on.

1 Like

I have one idea for the VIP.

Since they say the Atlantis will also have a lure, why not a higher monster limit for players with VIP?

I mean, the VIP really looks outdated. Now with the new prices icrease, looks even more outdated.

I would very much like to see a more flexible VIP. One thing that I personally would appreciate is the opportunity to use a 3rd level of AL and generate more stuff/alkashards.

I stopped buying VIP, had it going for a little over 2 years. I bought it for loot tickets and the gems (I don’t buy any other loot ticket deals), saved them for every Atlantis to farm for seahorses, but now I only need like 80-90 tickets to get the seahorse limit (without lure), so I don’t need to save tickets anymore. Also as the price went up to 6€, the 900 gems and tickets+emblems just don’t seem that good deal anymore. Haven’t had use for the 2nd builder in a very long time aswell.

Imo, something should be done to the VIP, it is getting so outdated as the game lacks any updates regarding to base and there are plenty better deals for gems especially.

2 Likes

Yep, thats what i’ m thinking.

No need second builder for ages…
Loot tickets and diamonds need to be increases since portal cost changed also from 300 to 350 or 400 now.

Atm its useless and not necessary to get vip pass.

2 Likes

Tb concordo, dessa forma poderiamos comçrar ate mais vip, eu parei de comprar pq nao tenho a necessidade de um segundo construtor.

VIP pass is designed to help beginners to faster build their base. So it is natural, that above certain level it becomes not useful and players stop buying it.
Compaining about it means you think SGG/Zynga/TT is not greedy enough :wink:

I can concur in a way, that we definitely felt the inflation of everything. All of the prices went up (including VIP), second LB is on the way so value of everything will go down a bit.

Nonetheless, VIP it’s still the cheapest gems and loot tickets in the game, and overall second best bang for a buck, behind PoV.

1 Like

Agree, we would need a advanced vip for advanced players :muscle:

Wouldn’t mind at all seeing a 10% increase in WE recovery.

Welcome to posting to the forum :nerd_face:. Just so that you know, the forum rules state that the official forum language is English, and that aside from posts under the Foreign Languages category, all posts should be written in English. This can mean that you simply add the English translation under your original statements. Since this is a forum rule, you could get into issues with your posts being flagged if not at least including the English translation alongside the Portuguese. I’ll use Google Translate to try to get this message across better as well. Have a good day :nerd_face:

Bem-vindo a postar no fórum :nerd_face:. Só para você saber, as regras do fórum afirmam que o idioma oficial do fórum é o inglês e que, exceto as postagens na categoria Línguas estrangeiras, todas as postagens devem ser escritas em inglês. Isso pode significar que você simplesmente adiciona a tradução em inglês em suas declarações originais. Como essa é uma regra do fórum, você pode ter problemas com a sinalização de suas postagens, se não incluir pelo menos a tradução em inglês ao lado do português. Vou usar o Google Tradutor para tentar transmitir melhor esta mensagem também. Tenha um bom dia :nerd_face:

I have no problem with the 2nd builder, the loot tickets are fine, the gems are still pretty cheap, but I would like to see the emblems go up to 5 per day though.

:warning: Mod edit: Translation to English

I also stopped, I think it’s time to update the vip

Original text

Tb parei acho que eata na hora de atualizar o vip

Please use English outside of the #foreign-languages category.

I would suggest changing something in the VIP Pass, because nothing has changed in it for a very long time. Players with higher levels do not need a second builder. At this time, she is not very attractive. Please think about it and make some changes so that everyone is satisfied