[Master] Revamped VIP

Yeah sorry about that i actually didn’t realise that would happen … Never merged a topic with a poll in it … Ill pin this so maybe can get some more votes …
Also search function is yah friend to the end :+1:

2 Likes

Lol sometimes you can search but in the land of the blind the one eyed man is the king!

1 Like

I voted again. The mea culpa is welcome… But is nullified by the deflection. 2 cents and 20 characters…

1 Like

Like with other elections, I voted multiple times so thanks for that.

1 Like

There many ideas. To revamp vip … Here a few i just found …

1 Like

I did have a look but didn’t find one I liked, it’s fine.

What’s happened has happened.

We’ll all move on.

1 Like

I have one idea for the VIP.

Since they say the Atlantis will also have a lure, why not a higher monster limit for players with VIP?

I mean, the VIP really looks outdated. Now with the new prices icrease, looks even more outdated.

I would very much like to see a more flexible VIP. One thing that I personally would appreciate is the opportunity to use a 3rd level of AL and generate more stuff/alkashards.

I stopped buying VIP, had it going for a little over 2 years. I bought it for loot tickets and the gems (I don’t buy any other loot ticket deals), saved them for every Atlantis to farm for seahorses, but now I only need like 80-90 tickets to get the seahorse limit (without lure), so I don’t need to save tickets anymore. Also as the price went up to 6€, the 900 gems and tickets+emblems just don’t seem that good deal anymore. Haven’t had use for the 2nd builder in a very long time aswell.

Imo, something should be done to the VIP, it is getting so outdated as the game lacks any updates regarding to base and there are plenty better deals for gems especially.

2 Likes