[MASTER] Remove/ Get Rid of Season 1 (S1 / Vanilla) heroes from {X} summons portal

I’ve been playing gatcha games for about 4-5 years, and most of the games I’ve played all have individual banners for heroes. I get it there’s HOTM but the pool is still mixed with ancient 5* heroes which no one wants anymore. It’s really upsetting seeing like Richard Justice blah blah pop up. Not to mention, they even added to all the new banners S3 …Tavern…how greedy has SG gotten? No wonder every one is calling quit!!

3 Likes

May I point out that 3* S1 heros cost 150 gems in the daily summon at a lower drop rate and 300 in the epic hero summon at a higher drop rate.

Why would we want to pay 350 gems for 3* S1 heros in the Atlantis summon? We don’t.

Most people would continue to summon if only to get that one 5* hero they don’t have. So SG would make the same, or even more $$$, because people would push harder chasing the more desirable heros spending many more $$$. Netting SG greater income.

3 Likes

So not happy I did a 10pull and sure got some S3 but 5 of the 10 were S1 3* I can easily get from TC. Why do you keep frustrating loyal players by keeping these in the portals? Almost 3years of playing and I’m getting tired of trying to be positive.

2 Likes

It’s a shame this scam has continued this long. :persevere: its time to make a change.

As this is VERY important, thought I’d repost it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I feel like we should be reimbursed for all.the S1 3* that have been pulled from summons. That’s 1k difference from my 10pull. I don’t mind spending some but when this happens it makes my spending stop.

Started a topic and was directed to this thread. Dropping my .02 here.

After the final round of S1 costumes are released I’d like to see a summons cap placed on S1 heroes.

It would be great to have a finish line - even if it was completely obnoxious. A light at the end of the tunnel. After summoning X number of a particular S1 hero, that hero is capped and you’ll no longer pull it.

200 of a 3*
100 of a 4*
20 of a 5*

I’ve certainly pulled over 200 Friar Tucks and Dawas. Even if I had to pull another 200 of each, at least I’d know it would stop someday.

4 Likes

After the final round of S1 costumes are released I’d like to see a summons cap placed on S1 heroes.

It would be great to have a finish line - even if it was completely obnoxious. A light at the end of the tunnel. After summoning X number of a particular S1 hero, that hero is capped and you’ll no longer pull it.

200 of a 3*
100 of a 4*
20 of a 5*

I’ve certainly pulled over 200 Friar Tucks and Dawas. Even if I had to pull another 200 of each, at least I’d know it would stop someday.

Thank you!

Same theme, different mechanisms proposed here :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks you for merging.

I Can see I’m not the only one. I haven’t spent much on the game nor have I let my kids spend more than buying a Valentine’s Day gem package for the alliance etc. and this is precisely the reason why. I spend 2 days battling my Backside off in pirates and get Gunnar, hawk moon, and Oberon for my time energy and items. They aren’t worthy of all of that. Taking season one heroes out of these major events and special token pulls would be a good idea. I’d say the only acceptable pull would be the costume summons because the costumes can be used to greatly improve these guys. Thanks for your time and consideration (hoping you pay attention to these)

4 Likes

This is true, the game is not fair for many times

Isso é verdade ,o jogo não é justo por muitas vezes

1 Like

Drop rate of getting event 5* hero is already very low, and drop rate is further reduced because including S1 heroes. From percentage point of view it seems nothing wrong on paper, but from actual drop rate point of view it’s actually look like a cheating way IMHO.

Why in the world do I waste my time doing these special events summons when all I ever get are Season 1 heroes?!? Why are they included in Special Event summons? Please reconsider having dumb heroes in with these events. I feel like it’s a waste of time to even try to collect coins and finish these events.

1 Like

Yes it often is. So I get a little more selective for a while. And then I spend again for a while. That has been my experience on most games. And I play all types. So I hope enough players will back off the spending a bit…just enough to get SG to loosen up a little.

There has been a “no spend” campaign going all summer. And no one seems to think the that their $2 is going to mean much (or $5…$10…) Until the big spenders quit…maybe it doesn’t.
But the odds are posted and I Know what they are. So I shoulder all the blame when I “roll the dice” and try.
I’m now looking at 6 pixies…but only have myself t blame.

Any chance of improving duplicate protection for Epic, Hero and Elemental Summons? As a relatively new player, its really disappointing to receive an Epic Hero Summon token or to have put the grind in for enough event tokens only to receive a hero I already have. It’s worse that it happens time and time again (I’m looking at you Berlith and Renfeld).

Surely this could be improved?

1 Like

My alliance has renamed Tavern of Legends “Tavern of 3*'s” for a reason, guys.

You might consider making the chances for a 5* hero REALLY good if summons are done with the event coins rather than gems. Gunnar for Tavern/Valhalla/Challenge/Atlantis coins doesn’t just feel like a ripoff, it IS a ripoff.

1 Like

I wish the argument of ‘You knew the odds tough cookies’ could stop being used over and over. Nowhere have I seen posted ‘I didn’t know the odds’ - people simply don’t agree with the odds, which are entirely separate issues.

Agree we need to have something done - either odds improvement or an overhaul.

1 Like

Cookie Settings