[MASTER] Remove/ Get Rid of Season 1 (S1 / Vanilla) heroes from {X} summons portal

Tunder, 100 is too much, but I spent happily half that and most of the time, I am happy with the outcome.

at least the possibility of getting a S3 hero’s should be higher than it is. One has toiled through S1 and S2 so there should be a better reward. Hope down the road as more S3 hero are available,

Agreed Rune. Some people seem to take any person daring to politely express a negative opinion against the game very personally, don’t they!

1 Like

Just like some people seem to take a negative opinion of their negative opinion personally?

1. You don’t have to spend anything to enjoy the game. My total expenditure is about $1.50/mo over some 25 months now. I’ve had fun with it. And frankly I did not expect to be playing this long.
  2. If you feel you HAVE to compete with the top then you have to be prepared to spend with the top. And the top players DO SPEND. BIG TIME!
  3. I don’t play this game to finish it in a few months and then move on, as most of the (polite) complainers seem to want to. Or at least that will be the result of the changes that they want to implement, whether they realize it or not.
1 Like

I think tweaking the odds of getting a season 3 hero is sufficient. No need to remove the classic heroes from the summon pool.

1 Like

Admittedly, I am a little salty on this one, I have done 2x Atlantis pulls, with those hard to earn Atlantis coins, and received a Gan Ju and a Friar Tuck… both worse than useless to me, and very likely also useless to most players who have made it to season 2.

You can’t start season 2 until you have completed Province 15, and by that time most players are fully moved into 4* teams. With all these new heroes to choose from, why not get them out into the world?

Getting 3 stars from TC20 is bad enough…

…speaking of TC20, will we ever be able to train for Atlantean heroes?

Having to wait a month for new provinces to unlock was fine because I had time to go back and redo levels at a higher difficulty. But having to wait a month just for ONE province is pretty ridiculous. I don’t know if we’re gonna get two more in the next two days, but if not, that really needs to change.

Atlantis summons are already only once a month. I feel like at the very least they could filter out regular heroes instead of just adding Atlantis heroes to a regular epic summon. I didn’t think they would give us regular heroes with so many 3 star Atlantis heroes already in the mix. It’s such a waste of coins to just get another Azar.

Update: I’ve summoned twice with Atlantis coins and all I got was Prisca and Bane. I really don’t think it’s worth the effort.

Well I am very happy to see I am not the only one that jumps to conclussions :smirk:

2 Likes

So u dont recive any 5* as well we are 40 guys who purches 200 Heroes in Atlantis and in total we got under 40x4* and 4x Hero of the month rest was 3*. That can not bedre right

3 Likes

If Atlantis coins are used for the summon , you will be limited to only the pool of Atlantis heroes , but when you buy the summon using gems then you have a mix of epic and atlantis ,
This I guess is fair enough to encourage progressive players , a few minutes ago, luckily I was able to pull Wilbur a 4 star season 2 hero with 100 Atlantis coins .

I did use Atlantis coins though, and ended up getting Prisca.

Nope …
I used Atlantis coins and got this

So it is mixed pull even if you will use Atlantis coins too same as if using gems.

Wow , you guys have a genuine point , it is not fair,
I was just lucky.

1 Like

Only one provence? You must be kidding right?
Did not finish provence 4 yet but I expected it to be three. Like last month.

I’m on fifth, so at least 2 I :slightly_smiling_face:

Indeed, but even tho the 100 coins or a 300 gems pull is only a small window of hope to get the Atlantis heros, not a real promiss to have em.
There are statics of pull chances and we already know that its quite low % !
We can hope only but nothing is for sure in E&P except of that farms gives you food :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

When you finish province 4 there are 5 and even 6 ! Play ahead sister :wink:

1 Like

So after finishing province 4, the next one just unlocked! Even if we do only get 3 provinces a month, it’s better than just two!

I finished province 4, and the next one just opened up. I can try to finish it today and see if it unlocks as soon as you finish the previous one, or if one new province unlocks per day for 3 days since the Atlantis summon is available for 3 days.

Ha thanks, I didn’t realize this until a little while ago

1 Like