[Master] Raid Tourney & Wars - When Will Wars Restart Again? (Developer Update Post #102: RESUMING with Mid-Week War!)

WARS ARE RESUMING!

Moderator’s Note
Adding UPDATED Developer response to top post for visibility. -@zephyr1

Is there information for this? I could not find any

I think the weekend War will likely proceed as usual, since the Support article was updated to indicate they solved the cause of the issues with the mid-week War:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021233134--SOLVED-Alliance-War-Cancelled-Cannot-login-issues-with-Alliance-War-10-April-2019-

1 Like

Thank you very much !!!

2 Likes

@Petri, @Sara, @KiraSG any update on when the next war will be?

I fail to read that this weekend war will likely proceed as usual.

The most I understand from that text is that last war and tournament exposed a bug that wasn’t encountered during tests. And that’s it.

1 Like

Guess we’ll find out soon enough.

3 Likes

Maybe SG just forgot to set the check mark for war. :laughing:

3 Likes

Bring wars back please. That is all I ask, and the idea.
That is all.

3 Likes

Merged. Carry on. :wink:

2 Likes

Back in March when war was cancelled an inbox email said war would be on in the weekend. Sure enough it was.

This time around no statement at all… Waiting
… Waiting :thinking:

Sure would be nice to see something for 2 cancelled wars for sure and now the possibility of a 3rd. 3 decent chests down the tube for this crappy, broken raid system that we are testing basically free of charge.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s been an official cancellation of this war yet??

Still waiting… Waiting…

I said possibility if you read closer.

Unfortunately with watching this game for well over a year and a half, devs being far quieter than their usual lack of commuication habits tells me somethings up.

Bueller? Bueller?

20 characters

1 Like

Apologies… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Something is up for sure. The money making raid tourney is not working and has affected the parts of the game that was fine… and heaven forbid enjoyable (war).
They wouldn’t announce it is cancelled as they know it will bring discontent on a broad scale.
Now as someone rightly said… we are testing their (in my opinion) unwelcome and unwanted raid tourney, which has taken away the fun part of the game…
obviously no consolation will occur for the 3rd war cancelled and lack of war loot.

Bring back war please. Let us the ones that pay via time and money, have what we pay for!

1 Like

I believe the matching should have already started for the war tomorrow? Ours still say “starts soon”

I don"t mind the tournaments, if they get the bugs worked out I think they will be fun. Right now with the reduced loot, they are just not worth much more than some extra free raid flags to fill the chest.

But I am not happy about possibly having another war cancelled, since the war chest takes so much time and effort to fill, and currently seems to be the best and most consistent source of decent loot anymore.

2 Likes

No war is fine for now, if that means their full focus is on fixing the issues with the Raid Tournament. The lack of communication is what bothers me. If they let us know what is going on, I’m pretty sure half the people would be ok with it.

And if they don’t have time to put out a statement, at least let your mods now so they can do it and won’t have to guard to forums to put out fires and merge 100 of the same topics…

4 Likes

My point exactly. I hope it’s not the case but it certainly SEEMS that the devs have lied about more ways to get those mats we need. Since the QandA propaganda session all I have seen, and these are undisputable, more server crashes, wars nuked, loot nerfed, forcing the masses to be beta testers for reduced loot.

What’s next to break for this joke of a tournament? Titans and Normal Raids? Will the devs actually step up and address people’s concerns?

Time will tell. I’m not holding my breath.

I am sorry however WARS worked fine. It’s one of the best parts of the game. However every time there is a major update or new feature wars are always affected. Stop messing around with what works and eave wars alone. Seriously. It’s getting to be ridiculous now.

2 Likes