🏜️ [MASTER] Portal Stats & Summon Results – Season 5 (Dynasty of Dunes)

Third draw for coins

And then x10

18 Likes

Diaochan and her minion will not take the buff from the enemy in season 5.

1 Like

Bought the offer and made a 20 pulls. Coins brought me this lady. She is very welcome since I lack a good hit-3 green 5* (I don’t have Quenell) and I have 14 tonics !

17 Likes

Just wondering how long will they nerf those passives to oblivion. They just seem too broken.

Decided to do a single pull. Cannot believe it

20 Likes

Twenty pulls, all the new 3s and duplicate purple 4*. Blue and red 5s still stubbornly holding out on me. :joy:

3rd summon:

7th summon:

S5 portal after 7 summons already gave me better heroes than S4 portal after around 250 summons (Russula and 2xS1 5*)

10 Likes

Collected few S5 3/4* heroes for leveling…. & got Khonshu as pleasant bonus !

15 Likes

I did a total of 52 pulls, 22 from coins bought from the offers earlier, and a 30-pull.

Got Khonshu on coin pull #22! But no other S5 5* heroes from the 30-pulll. Managed to get all the 3* and 4* heroes, Lianna, and two Silvarias.

All in all, not too bad, will save my gems for future 30-pulls when more 5* heroes are released.

Now I have to worry more about roster space! Which of the new S5 3* and 4* heroes look like they are worth levelling duplicates of?

4 Likes

Got Sobek this morning. Seems like a lot of damage 290 to all + 60% to deal 70 more plus 250 sand damage over 3 turns. Can’t wait to see him in action. Don’t have mats yet and working on Crystalis now.

14 Likes

Is it just me, or are the season 5 heroes drastically op?

1 Like

I really like the artwork of these heros… Too bad I’m gonna get so few of them. No money from this pocket anymore. :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Haven’t seen 'em in action yet so I’m not sure, but looking at their details in the summons I suspect they might be.

NO. They are only very OP. Drastically OP are the heroes from gargoyle event :wink:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I wonder if the devs are ever going to figure out that power creep+no guarantees inevitably leads to a dead game.

Yesterday I did around 25 pulls , didn’t get a single 5 star from the portal, today just tried one token pull and got Sobek. Happy but now the actual problem is who gets the scope :joy: I can level two Ice hero’s, skadi is at 3/70 and just started levelling Lepus.

15 Likes

IMO Sobek seems to be better than Lepus. Bigger stats, hits all and gets no debuffs. Immunity to Ferant is just a bonus :wink:

2 Likes

I don´t see any crazy OP heroes yet, just heroes that are in line with other current heroes. If they were any worse than that nobody would bother even looking at the portal. I assume the real OP heroes that they tend to have in each portal are coming later.

Happy with this guy

11 Likes

Did a whack of pulls yesterday and got this guy

Then bought the coin special today and got lucky to land this beauty

The only question who gets the priority of the wizard emblems!

13 Likes