🏜️ [MASTER] Portal Stats & Summon Results – Season 5 (Dynasty of Dunes)

So i decided id try get grace. No luck there.

Not sad at all.

11 Likes

Did 50 pulls.

Not bad. Got all featured heroes plus also Isarnia down the road. Only Bastet (and Isarnia) is dup.

6 Likes

I had 15 pulls. I got 6…6!!!..of that 3 star tiger-bird girl standing on the pot. More than 1/3 of all the heroes I received were the same hero. And still well over 200 this year without a single 2022 HoTM.

Did 50ish pulls. Got 2x Set and 2x dupe Sobek. Good odds but nothing I really wanted as Set seems to be meh. Especially seeing all the kittys here

Set will have his uses tho. Good stats and when he dies clears mana.

I really really wanted one of the Bastet/Sobek or both of them, as they would really improve my war defense, so I got the 2 day 3 500 coin offers - first one I got, when the offer popped up - I got nothing interesting as I already have all 3*/4* from S5, but second set of pulls I got 12h before S5 portal closes, oh my! Just imagine my thoughts. This were last 3 pulls from the offer coins - pulls 8-10. Well that’s about my spendings for October :slight_smile:. I obviously got very lucky. Quite happy for the crocodile.

6 Likes

15 Likes

I had 18 coin pulls and pulled two dupe Khufus :sweat_smile: The portal before this I pulled 3 dupe Thors. RNG isn’t on my side this week.

Good luck to everyone who pulls!

5 Likes

I got her right away but did 120 total pulls, didn’t even realize he was featured but super happy with my pulls. Cheers and good luck!

11 Likes

So, anyone that knows me knows, I have a very unlucky account. I’ll regularly go 200+ pulls without seeing any event 5*, and 400+ before seeing a new 5*, in my everyday account.

First attempt - using all of my gems and coins - but on my beta account?

(205 pulls - an amount that on my main, has brought me very little :sweat_smile::rofl:)

UGH :roll_eyes:

This game :triumph:

7 Likes

8 saved coins earlier then she dropped.

13 Likes

Wait, you got what from 205 pulls?
Around 7 best legendaries? :slight_smile:

Congrats, would love to have him in building mana team :slight_smile:

But he isnt featured yet?? Eliotty said, he will be featured on november. This time, he is only inlcuded in portal :slight_smile:

Yup. All 8 of those would’ve been great - with the one dupe being a good one too :rofl:

Most unique 5* I’ve ever gotten from that amount of pulls (or really, any amount of pulls) was five - and that was in Solstice, with higher odds, and lower quality heroes.

So yeah… insanely lucky lol something my main has never been, nor never will be it seems :sweat_smile:

It’s just too bad I don’t get to keep any of em :expressionless:

1 Like

So what is the point of summoning on a beta account, just curious?

There is none, other than to experience it / test

(Like anything else there, really)

Your original account gets copied, so whatever coins/gems you have currently transfer +10k gems. So can test the portal, power-feed heroes like a mad-man, etc.

But at the end of the day, once a new update hits, all that work, or all those heroes, are, well…

Sayonara :face_holding_back_tears::cry:

1 Like

Wow, that’s harsh. It’s almost not worth the loss. I hope your OG account has a similar burst of luck soon!

1 Like

1st 2 of my 3 free pulls. The 2 above in addition to vanda & francine in the last 3 days has me questioning when the pull luck will stop…

14 Likes

Tetisheri is another one hero (after Ma’at), who was introduced without being featured.
I don’t understand why they don’t feature all new hero.

Clearly so you chase harder if you want them. Same reason papyros even exists in the portal. He’s the let down hero that makes you want to keep pulling for the chase hero. That’s my opinion anyway.

3 Likes