🏜️ [MASTER] Portal Stats & Summon Results – Season 5 (Dynasty of Dunes)

I’ve saved enough dune coins for 23 pulls seeking Hathor but she eluded me

However I’ve got a dupe Khufu

It’s gonna be amazing for events and towers

6 Likes

The first draw, as soon as the portal appears, he fell right away.
Is it still worth doing?

14 Likes

I have noticed that when I have bad luck in the portal from the start, it doesn’t change. It’s telling you no. Don’t persist if it’s really bad.

@kudlaty1195 I still use him in war , if opponent doesn’t use much strategy and doesn’t bring fiend counter or healer he does really well in defence. Offensively he is good worth levelling. I don’t regret it.

2 Likes

120 coins pulls. Saving from last time Hathor was featured. Can’t complain. Along with 2 hotm and 2 S1heros

17 Likes

8 Likes

Too many blue healer

11 Likes

She is the best blue healer though.

Not who I wanted at all, but they’re new to me and I still can’t complain about this on a ten pull

7 Likes

not even close - c ariel is way better

2 Likes

12 Likes

Why is cAriel better?

For several days I was on 98 coins, I did so many chests and MV to try get 2 more coins, finally from the tournament I received 3 coins.

My long awaited pull: Waqas!
I already have one that is max with +20 and LB1, I will actually keep a second and max him too, I have 1100 Paladin emblems sitting going to waste so might as well use them on him

She creates mana without tiles for everyone and she always overheals and cleanses - that package of wonderful skills is way better than that blue s5 healer

Finally had some luck. Previous 24 pulls yielded nothing. Did 15 Pulls today.

I am happy about Meresankh, though still I don’t now when I’ll get to her; Mistweaver is now my current project. Also happy about 2 x 4* AM because my luck with those was even worse. Plus I need Tabards.

12 Likes

Only the cleanse is great, everything else can be blocked or stolen, which isn’t always the case with the blue sphinx. With latter, you need a cleanse for your team as well as a debuff, you also have the fact that c.Ariel doesn’t heal as much and if you steal her mana generation, which I do often, she becomes a problem, which means you won’t use her on defense, unlike Hetepheres which is an offensive and defensive superstar.

IMHO. C.Ariel is better than this blue S5.

If. S5’s blue heroes. The element green def has been changed to Dispell buff all enemies.
Dispell buff , heal. blind. she will be more attractive. Lol.

C. Ariel is much better than Hetepheres (imo)

The only place that Hetepheres may beat C. Ariel at is defense - as she punishes. But offensively? C. Ariel has far more utility; she’s still the best ice healer in this game

C. Ariel Over-Heal vs Hetepheres immediate?

Winner: C. Ariel

C. Ariel Cleanse vs Hetepheres Elemental Defense Up?

C. Ariel mana over time vs Hetepheres blind?

The only thing Hetepheres has on C. Ariel is more recent stats and passive, and heals more, but only til max HP (not over, like C. Ariel)

4 Likes

Bought a feeder pack for Oniwakamaru who I am currently leveling. Did a single pull with the dune coins that were included in the pack.
I think my recent luck is insane.

8 Likes

RNG gave me a 3rd copy of Hetepheres instead of either Mera or Hathor.

5 Likes