🏜️ [MASTER] Portal Stats & Summon Results – Season 5 (Dynasty of Dunes)

I like my toilet paper even at 3/70… Can’t wait to max him, most people think he sucks, but I think he’s a pretty decent support hero. Sure, probably most underpowered in comparison of other S5 5*.

2 Likes

Jfc… Used my free coins that I accumulated for 7 pulls, hoping for that very fast dude as my first dunes 5*.

Of course I got a freaking bird instead :woman_facepalming:t2: enjoy sitting at 1/1 Ben.

Welp, off to grind for another 700 coins i guess :confused:

I’m relying on farmed coins for pulls, and I got my first S5 epic hero:

:smile:

12 Likes

continue to be disappointed

3 Likes

Saved my pulls this time as I already have El Naddaha and Sobek and currently a log jam of purples. Does anyone know if the next portal is going to have a superstar? I could not find a beta post about the next s5 heroes.

I believe one of Bastet or Sekhmet will be available. Not sure how good they are as heroes, but if you love cats :heart_eyes_cat:

Sekhmet is a 5* Junaid. Sniper who heals all. Bastet is like a cKadilen but gives defense stack for every dodge

6 Likes

Hmm a purple cat. Since I have not tabards and also ludwig who I have to level I think my coins have to still grow. Even though kitties are cute.

Might be both. I remembered back then in S4 when both morel and Hannah were featured

4 free coin pulls
3 new heroes for me… plus a Bane

18 Likes

Did 80 pulls with saved coins and the offer from Today. There was an awesome return of …2 Holm, did not even sniff near a 5* from S5. Man I wanted that kitty :frowning:

4 Likes

Same here. 90 pulls and only got 1 HotM.
Too much of a swing of luck. (recently got C.Freya for 2 pulls.)

3 Likes

Were you pulling for Bastet after getting Freya?

also the chest gave me no 4* material

Yes, I personally would have hit the jackpot if I got either Bastet, Khepri, or 2nd El Naddaha.

Last 10 pulls (total 100).
Not a cute kitty, but happy with the result🥳

8 Likes

The Year of The Cat

18 Likes

Ah, okay you are also searching for the other two…

I was confused, why you would be pushing for Bastet if you just got Freya, whos main strenght is basically same as of Bastet.

Congrats on EL Nadahha!

1 Like

Congratulations to all! Keep the good luck goings-on…for me I’m done with this portal…last three new heros and I got nothing but dups & S1 3*

1 Like

Thanks!

On a personal note, I have very few druid emblems, so I can’t get Freya to +20.
Also, I don’t have any other W3K Minion Summoners or Mr.Pengi that are compatible with Freya and I wanted a defensive oriented hero.

I decided I was getting el naddaha today, I’m t had to happen. So I woke up, did 200 pulls and the results were a triplicate Khepri and 3 horghalls, what are the chances lol so that was a sticky start.

So I woke up, did about another 120 pulls and this was the result, very pleased. This cat may move past diaochan.

11 Likes