🕵 [MASTER] Portal Stats & Summon Results – Season 4 (Underwild)

Funny to see him getting 7 HotMs in 780 pulls while I got 6 Devana’s in around 60 :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I would gladly have his % than yours bunny (which are more in line with my experience) :slight_smile: // many hotms but not heroes i primarily pull for

from ‘‘less’’ than 800 he got 15 S4 heroes, which is surely way above average?

Considering, he had quite a big sample of pulls, his luck didnt vain, which it should way more often than not, no? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup, and only 4 slots wasted for classic legendaries. That’s a decent pull. Unless he was specifically hunting for Zenobia :rofl: Even though I really don’t understand why spending ~ 220,000 gems just before the magic tower… Unless he can spend 220,000 more there just like that as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

at the magic tower event. he will have another 220,000 gems.

2 Likes

That’s insane. But the strangest thing is that 780 pulls not a single Zenobia for that person

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:. My goodness. I try not to judge people as everybodies situation is different but this is how you decide to spend your hopefully vast wealth? Hope he has no tabards or tomes of tactics! :joy::joy::joy:

I guess he could have built a spaceship with the money, but it seems all the uncool guys are doing that already.

Cookie Settings