[Master] Path of Valor Improvements / Ideas for Change - Add your thoughts & ideas here

I like war being apart of PoV. It helps hold members accountable for their flags. PoV giving the incentive to use them.

8 Likes

War needs to stay part of pov. Remove the titans

2 Likes

For me I would say keep the points available in POV for the use of war flags.
But not sure why raids have to be occasionally included in tiers which for some players canā€™t be achieved ā€¦.

2 Likes

Why should war or titans not be part of POV?

It doesnā€™t really matter tbh, if someone doesnā€™t want to use their flags they just donā€™t. And I understand what OP means. Itā€™s probably more towards people who donā€™t want to be in a guild

That would be impossible lol

Itā€™s not impossible, Providence 1, stage 1 & 2, fight the dragon on final stage.

And those are the only few stages you can attempt this mission. Not feasible as thereā€™s no variety to it.

There must be new missions on every PoV, like craft 5/20/50/150/250 battle items or gain 10/25/50/100/200 emblems or match diamonds 5/10/20/30/50 times, even make 1/2/3/5/7 special tiles on the board simultaneosly etc.
Just to make players to do different stuff, not same things again and again
Give another examples if you wantā€¦

Iā€™m surprise there isnā€™t a kill overworld dragon task yet

1 Like

There are so many fun daily challenges that could be implemented for PoV but itā€™s a pretty regular cycle

I just tappity-tapped one away myself today. Iā€™m guessing that itā€™s not reasonable for people with accessibility issues who can otherwise play all parts of the game.

(for the longest time didnā€™t realize it was even possible)

Good morning, I would like to suggest a little change for the next POV. Since it was implemented, a long time ago, they have only given Ascension elemental materials and it would be nice to hand over a Tactics Tome and Damascus Sword in the next two months, one given as a standard reward and the other as a premium, exchanging them for the next. month.

I hope they listen. Weā€™ve been asking for a while now but no luck. You have my vote!

Elite Valor pass is just not worth the money to invest. It needs like a separate level system together with the regular one. And they could maybe have epic rewards from accomplishing these tasks. These task would be for more dedicated players likeā€¦

• score at least 1000 war points (better war victory loot)
  • be the top war scorer of the match (guaranteed 1 EHT, even for the losing team)
  • open 2 elemental chest (guaranteed 4*AM from any future chests. Element of AM corresponds to that elemental chest)
  • open 1 war chest (guaranteed one dam blade or tome, in addition to the regular loot)
  • defeat 5000 enemies (better loot after finishing a stage. Effect stacks with harvesters)
  • collect at least 3000 alkashards (get 20% more alkashards)
  • collect 90 emblems from the alchemy lab (get 20% more emblems from the alchemy lab)
  • make 20 of every battle item available from the hunterā€™s lodge (lowered titan parts to craft more battle items
  • craft at least 100 3/4* titan parts in the hunterā€™s lodge (lowered iron/food requirement by 50%
  • win 50 raids against teams with 500 TP and above from yours (level 1, get an exclusive avatar)
  • win 50 raids against teams with 750 TP and above from yours (level 2, get an exclusive avatar)
  • win 50 raids against teams with 1000 TP and above from yours (level 3, get an exclusive avatar)
  • spend at least 20000 gems (get 500 gems every 20000 gems spent)
  • get any 10 event heroes (level 1, +3 roster space)
  • get any 15 event heroes (level 2, +5 roster space)
  • get any 20 event heroes (level 3, +10 roster space)

Just coming up with some of these advanced tasks. All the accomplished task rewards are effected until the end of the pass season, except for roster space.

1 Like

Troop Harvester Relic. Gain 50% more troops from playing map stages.
Essentially would work the same as other relics.

Sounds good?

• Yay!
  • Nay.

0 voters

20 quoted feed my HA08, HA10, 3x RT20, Soul Exchange v0.1 addiction characters

FIN

this is my 2nd path of valor since I started playing. I recall the rewards being MUCH better in the last one. Why am I getting 10 x Hard Lumber on the VIP side at level 31?

The Valor Challenges at the bottom are completed way too early, limiting the potential to earn more points and progress further. Canā€™t we cycle them out when complete and provide more opportunities or create some more levels? I defeated the 300 heroes within the first week or two and now it just sits there. Canā€™t we add some more levels, so the higher level rewards can be easier to obtain?

Some of the daily challenges are unobtainable when intermediate players are still working to unlock map stages and upgrade SH, Forge, Research items to craft.

Defeating Titans obviously takes a long time, as does completing the war challenge.

I know theyā€™re here to make money, but the unfarmable ascension items are so damn scarce, so they throw you some crumbs (and toss you a few more crumbs if you pay for VIP rewards) and then they cut you off at the knees, so you can watch the challenge timer days pass you by without the opportunity to score many more points.

Right now, my only shot is making sure I get each and every daily challenge done, so Iā€™m at least trying to unlock map stages and forge items to minimize any I canā€™t do.

Stillā€¦ this game sometimesā€¦

1 Like

Totally new idea. Introduce time tokens, which would be similar to summon tokens except that these tokens would reduce upgrade timers. Tokens would come in one hour increments and would be rarer the more time it removed. These tokens would be awarded in the same manner as summon tokens. They could also be offered for sale in the shop and through special offers for cash or gems.

1 Like

Just create new quests to speed up upgrades or training

1 Like