[MASTER] Path of Valor bug - Challenge Event Stages

I have completed all Challenge Event stages (rare, epic and legendary) but after I claimed the points for “rare”, it’s not allowing me to claim for “epic”? I understand that I didn’t claim “rare” before I completed the epic stages, but I thought it should stack (similar to how if I do 100 summons, I can keep claiming points for the summon challenge because the system knows what I’ve completed). Is this a bug or is this as intended?

It doesn’t stack.

Need to claim. To get new challenge. Clear that, collect that to release yet another challenge.

Working as intended.

2 Likes

I think you just need to complete it the proper order:
3 Rare, than 3 Epic, and 3 Legendary stages.

As I recall I have not claimed Rare reward before I played 3 Epic stages, and I could claim both of then at once.

But if you do Rare stages after you play Epic and Legendary, then you will not be able claim them.

Hopefully replaying 3 additional stages in Epic and Legendary will grant the POV reward.

2 Likes

I collected all of mine in one go, no issues

Did you play in the “intended” sequence ? Rare, then Epic, then Legendary ?

Think that’s the crucial part as @PlayForFun highlighted.

I collected as I cleared each challenge. Didn’t trust the system.

2 Likes

Yes I did, it’s how I’ve always played the events.

So I guess @PlayForFun is correct.

Fully complete rare, then all epic, then all legendary.

2 Likes

Okay thanks guys, guess the problem is I completed the difficulties in the reverse order. I understand the mechanics now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry about the WE you need to blow to redo some stages. Hope you get some FREE flasks in your loot. On top of the completion rewards.

1 Like

That last one, about redoing a stage: I learnt to not re-do any stages till Challenges 1-3 are met.

I usually re-do as I complete any tier if the boards were abysmal.

2 Likes

Yes me too, it’s obvious if one stage went really bad, so I also quickly redo it before moving on.

1 Like

@BlackZed Thank you! I’ve now claimed all the rewards but I noticed something strange. After I claimed the points for beating 3 legendary stages, I didn’t need to redo any levels as I got to automatically claim that one too :slight_smile: I guess it’s because I beat a legendary level and improved the score at the same time!

3 Likes

already finished lego

no. ty

same after game was restarted

Hi @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS hope you’re well.

It was discussed a bit here

2 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus topic to merge with the one linked in the previous message.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

So I completed the Legendary stages before the epic ones and now Path of Valor says that I still need to complete stages in legendary difficulty.

Seems like they didn’t count because the epic challenge was there?

@PlayForFun
Not sure if this a bug or not but, I would think the already completed Legendary stages should automatically be counted once I complete the epic challenge in POV towards the new Legendary challenge?

1 Like

Re do some stages…it is more simple

2 Likes

Well you don’t just report issues that don’t have workarounds :smiley:

I didn’t say I can’t get the points from the POV… I was just pointing it out as a possible bug.

Thanks for your quick reply though :+1:

1 Like