šŸ° [MASTER] Old (Wolf and Raven version) - Clash of Knights Alliance Quest ā€“ Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

I actually thought that might be the case as I was drifting of last night. :smile:

I hate the set up of this quest, I donā€™t keep any of my crappy two star or three star heroes and so I canā€™t earn enough to unlock the tiers that would reflect the heroes I have kept. I am solo playing because I didnā€™t have time to commit to an alliance at the moment. Therefore I only have an alliance of myself.So basically at the moment it is just an icon taking up useless space on my screen and on my quest board.

I joined to a trainer alliance last month (gurdians academy) and now i was able to to finish both rare and epic and we are close to unlock legendary tier. Anyone plays his way, but i highly suggest to join a good alliance! if you are new player you will grow more quickly.

4 Likes

Itā€™s a good point. I think and I might have read somewhere, but I donā€™t remember exactly, or itā€™s just the opening storyline of the quest, that more 5* Ravens will appear during a future quest.

@almighty_eagle

Yeah, they are extremely underwhelming.
About WE flasks this is a net lose if you use any.

@Sarah2
I strongly believe that you can NOT leave your alliance, but I havenā€™t tested this scenario.

I have just asked some other Beta testers in case someone have the answer for this. If anyone answers back, then I will write it here.

Maybe @Dudeious.Maximus or @Guvnor or @littleKAF can contact Staff to get confirmation on this.

1 Like

As someone in a solo alliance it would be good to know if I can join another alliance just for this event even if I have already completed the Rare level (score of 468k). On a related note, if any other solo peeps want to join my solo alliance instead just for this event come an over. solo xyz

2 Likes

Nop. It has to be done before the event starts. Once the event starts it wont be playable in another alliance.

Someone showed up in my alliance asking if he could join the event to realize that it wasnt possible.

Here are my thoughts on the new event heroes!

5 Likes

Bummer. Thanks for letting me know. Good to know for next time!

Iā€™m beside myself with a question:

How on earthā€¦
Will SG entice a whale who chases 3 of these 5* to continue pulling in future portals?!

They can hang up the card
After dumping money on this one!

Orā€¦
Will SG continue outdoing themselvesā€¦?

2 Likes

Event is fun so far.

My 18-alt account pocket alliance managed to unlock Legendary pretty easy. Not even all of them have completed fully Rare yet (although a couple finished Epic).

In addition, due to the fact that I jump from alt to alt, and it takes quite some time to run through all 18, I can run away looking for my perfect boards as much as I want (since WE will anyway burn), which futher increases alliance score. And by the time the last account is finished, the first one more or less has all WE recharged.

Just out of curiosity, how long does it take to play 18 different accounts? Other than that I appreciate your patience. I donā€™t think I would have the patience to do this with two accounts :smiley:

2 Likes

Not that much, if you donā€™t care about either of them losing WE flags/resources/important quests all the time. If you would focus on every one of them full time, then itā€™s impossible. There are lots of things that can be triggered easily and the loot is pretty ok - for example, engaging the Mythic titan without even hitting him for 0 takes a few seconds and that account gets a bunch of emblems when the event ends (same with Ninja Tower/ToM however there itā€™s 1.5 minutes to win entry floor). There are other things which require too much time and the loot is mediocre (various quests, progressing at levels where autofarming is hard/impossible, filling raid chests). I usually play my alts when I have spare time and my main is out of tasks. And I usually autofarm. Exceptions are if I need an important item from a quest (say, a 4* mat). However then itā€™s usually only one or two alts that need the item - not all 18!

As for in this event, itā€™s really fast to deplete an altā€™s WE if you are hunting for that perfect board - takes an average of 10 minutes.

2 Likes

You got that luck too! I got 2, back to back, Dark 5* in a 10 pull. So excited to get a Quintus and Obakanā€¦again.

5 Likes

Itā€™s been a month since I practically stopped spending, I was hoarding gems, not even paying 70 gems to continue in tourneyā€¦ Really wanted to experience what itā€™s like to be f2pā€¦ Aaaaand, hereā€™s the reward:

Had many like this before, bit this time is a bit different, knowing I didnā€™t just cashed them out again and again. I have actually lived the cruel economy of this game. The cruelest! :joy:

See you in couple of months. :see_no_evil:

10 Likes

Itā€™s not a fake event, you can play it. Or not play it if it doesnā€™t appeal. The portal will be there either way.

Being expected to buy an energy flask does suck, Iā€™ll grant you that, especially when combined with the very basic level of loot. It is all very well to get a couple of common herbs and a bear banner but to dress it up in an end-of-stage quest chest seems ludicrous. One can only hope that the end of event loot makes up for it (but Iā€™m not holding my breath).

1 Like

Wait, are you seriously complaining that you canā€™t enter a 3* event because you ate all your 3*? :confused:

2 Likes

Can you please tell me how I can complete alliance quest as am only member in my own alliance like many other small alliances, how can I fin when I cannot, how is this fair can you explain

You canā€™t complete it unless youā€™re in a larger alliance.

Nobody ever said life was fair.

1 Like