[Master] New Tomes? Discussion

So in the release notes for V43 it mentions new tomes.

I’ve not been paying attention to the beta beat as much as usual recently are you able to give a breakdown on these @PlayForFun or is it something that didn’t go into beta as not requiring testing?

8 Likes

Asked the same question in the beta beat thread.

I don’t think they were tested, at least they weren’t mentioned before in this thread…

6 Likes

Thanks ferg. I’d thought they may be something not really requiring testing

In that case @Petri any chance of a preview of what these are? Inquiring, slightly obsessed minds want to know :rofl: :thinking: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Umm I guess we are also wondering what they are for, or am I having a dumb moment lol

If potentially Tome of Ascension would be a reset for the Ascension…

Oh sorry, The slumber spores Took me to sleep

3 Likes

just speculation but probably the first 2 give the player experience?

and the other 2 give emblems/ascension materials? or allows to modify emblems paths without cost and reset hero ascension?

1 Like

These weren’t in beta, weren’t even mentioned, so will be a surprise to us beta testers as well.

Feels like something gamechanging that will only be available to buy with 99EUR offers…

27 Likes

Of course must be something that involve Limit-Breaks i guess… with limited time offers :joy::joy:

Hi SG, I don’t need any of the new tomes… Just give me 10 tomes of tactics… :rofl:

9 Likes

As @Suicide_Bunny mentioned this was not in Beta.

Usually features that requires spending real money are not in Beta.

So I suspect the same as him.

The trainer troops were not in Beta either.

14 Likes

These were not in beta nor in beta announcements

7 Likes

Yeah, even the bug fixes were not announced either.
They usually announce them and we can test them, but in this Beta these were missing to.

So we know only the Ninja Tower changes and new S2 hero costumes only.

The balance changes are also new to us too…

6 Likes

If they weren’t tested in beta, I’m now a little apprehensive…

I wonder where the trainer troops will be available?

I wonder what these new tomes will be for… maybe a faster way to level up limit-broken heroes? shrug

Lol feel ur pain Damascus blades I get easily not that bloody tome

3 Likes

I will try to ask Petri about these…

4 Likes

thank you very much, really appreciate all your efforts :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I hope he will answer. If he does, then I will update you here in the V43 Beta topic.

3 Likes

They may be consumables. Tome of experience (either for the player or to level up a hero). Tome of golden emblems (maybe it gives you a bunch of them) and Tome of ascension i suppouse it has to do with mats. Maybe skipping the mats you need or gives them to you.

1 Like

My best guesses:

Epic tome just makes an Epic hero straight to 4-70

Legendary to 4-80

Emblems puts max on

Tome of Ascension maybe a full level?

The top players with the money do tend to get food starved. Here’s a solution (for cash money) for them to buy.

And they will.

Man it’s like Field of Dreams in here at times.

If they build it, they will buy

11 Likes

Lmao you’re tripping buddy

1 Like