[Master] : New POV Daily Challenges

yes, no need to pop them.

1 Like

Challenges are crap. Especially the hit Titan with rainbow team. Who does that?

14 Likes

Me 2 years ago, when I only had Hawkmoon, Renfeld, Greymane, Bane and Brienne. :muscle:

7 Likes

I enjoy novelty, even if it makes no sense.

The rainbow titan hit makes no sense and I fully get why people are mad - it just asks to play the game the wrong way. But as long as you are not really short on titan attacks in your alliance itā€™s something new to do in the game.

The ā€œPlay One Level of Each Seasonā€ would be fine, if it wasnā€™t in the middle of Valhalla and Rare Quest overlapping already. I guess itā€™s the type of quest I would add if I was trying hard to think of a new one.

Hunting for diamonds is always fun.

I guess I am fine, even though the titan is a ridiculous one :laughing:

8 Likes

Hahahahaha. What a day to get a Rare Titan! Miki died like 3 times but it was actually fun. Sorry for anyone that disagrees. Another other Titan and I might have gotten nearer to 50k.

7 Likes

Why canā€™t it be ā€˜deal 50000 damage to the titan?ā€™

5 Likes

29 Likes

ā€¦ And that would be me. A rainbow attack team makes NO sense. Just as well I enjoy mercing, so got that task ticked off with a baby titan.
ā€¦ Complete a stage in each of the five maps :frowning_face:
ā€¦ Power shards, had me confused completelyā€¦ Appreciate the clarification

I remember that ā€¦ My how times have changed.

5 Likes

Hahaha havenā€™t seen him for ages, got a good chuckle from that, thank you :laughing:

I enjoy novelty too, but this Titan one is indeed annoying, especially as my alliance struggles against 6* titans (which, oh look, are also a big PoV challenge lol)

Iā€™d rather get my novelty in farming, maybe if SG had been ā€œfarm with a rainbow teamā€ instead, I would be all praises for 'em. this Titan one though, annoys me very much :rofl:

5 Likes

Now I hope for something like WIN 6 RAIDS WITH A RAINBOW TEAM man my youtube channel would explode :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

7 Likes

I am completly mad about those challenges. It forces players to literally waste one titan attack and decreases the chances to win against stronger titans - many smaller alliances will struggle with this.

Forcing one level on each season as well as not every player has unlocked the seasons maybe.

It startet with those ā€œwasteā€¦ehmā€¦use 3 dragonattacks etcā€. Another way to make us players even more mad.

4 Likes

That would get me to cup drop like crazy LOLLLLL

1 Like

I canā€™t verify (as Iā€™ve completed the challenge) but I guess that the Magic Lanterns from Sand Empire should also qualify for the Power Shard Challenge.

Needs to be from Raids. Not Quests. Not yet anyway

Iā€™m happy with the changes. Important to say I just HATE revisiting older seasons because of these daily quests, specially when it demand to play stages that consumes a lot of energy.

But now we can play any stage, it means I can go 1-1 of each map and donā€™t spend that much energy, so thatā€™s okay.

And Lifeā€™s too short to stress about one wasted titan flag. Better than ā€œplay 4 underwater stagesā€ that was the worst.

The raid diamonds are also nice and easily archievable.

6 Likes

Thanks @BlackZed

I guess I was just lucky with boards as I finished the challenge easily and then got even more on a Sand Empire level.

If $GG wants to go this route, they need to offer extra ā€œmore achievableā€ daily quests for those that cannot complete some. Either that or increase The buffer to achieve Tier 30 by reducing points required to reach Tier 30.

This new route for daily POV challenges caters only for a certain group of players. If thatā€™s the only group of players that $GG wants to retain, they should be upfront about it.

Then the rest of us can decide if we want to fall in or walk away.

Cos itā€™s quite dumb to buy the Elite Pass for the extra 9000 points to reach Tier 30 rewards because $GG deliberately obstructed some from achieving that in some way or other.

2 Likes

Not so happy with do a stage in every season. Not a problem for most of my alliance but, it is for people I have brought to the game who have not even opened season 3 yet.

1 Like

SGG have backed themselves into a corner here.

If itā€™s too hard then low-level players will complain.

If itā€™s too easy then higher-level players will complain.

Which just leaves a narrow band in the middle who will not like ā€˜wastingā€™ time/energy on the low-level challenges and also get frustrated over higher ones (not everyone can play all 5 seasons as an example).

Lose-lose-lose scenario but they probably hope people buy the expensive pass to make up gaps.

5 Likes