[Master] : New POV Daily Challenges

How ironic, I complained on my alliance chat that “great, lets see how bad scores rainbow gives”, got 63K on a 14* holy titan (used 5 mini mana, 2 medium mana, 2 timestops) and with my regular titan team against holies I scored 40K and 30K and even used tornadoes on those hits :smiley: Guess either I got very very lucky board or rainbow actually is viable against titans, with right heroes. (Team was Miki-Treevil-Sif-Franz-Boldtusk)

4 Likes

Agreed. I’m thing to wait till our titan is great then merc a crap rainbow hit in some other alliance.

The kind of POV challenges I’d like to see:

1. Throw your phone at the wall after opting out of war in a rage
  2. Create a forum account just to moan about this challenge
  3. Find a rude way to say “bottom” in chat without it getting censored
  4. Make one of the villagers fall off the end of the bridge
  5. Find a player with an active raid shield (OK, maybe that’s a bit too hard)
2 Likes

Which Rainbow team did you use for PoV?

billede

One of Today’s challenges in PoV requires us to hit a Titan with Heroes of all Elements.

So I´m curious which team you put together and how it affected your score?

Thank you for sharing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I used the below, essentially tried to get as much attack up as possible and some def down with the taunt to help against the specials (it didn’t)

Miki died a lot…

2 Likes

Any topics about daily challenges please use this topic … Tbf i should of merged this to the original one @PlayForFun done,

Pov has different discussions the daily challenges I think can stand to be one on its own, easier to find information then maybe someone trying to find out what needs to be completed.

3 Likes

I agree with this. Creating the power diamonds, or whatever they call them, is completely arbitrary in a game based on randomness. Doing this is almost complete luck. I got my third one in my last tournament battle of the day. It formed on its own in the middle of a long-ish combo that ended up taking out 3 heroes, which helped me win a battle that I was actually completely outmatched in. So getting it was pure luck, and winning the raid so it counted was pure luck.

These challenges also hurt newer players who can’t complete them, so will probably be short down the Path in earning enough points to get the rewards needed and wanted. I have at least 1 alliance member who just unlocked season 4 the other day and isn’t qualified for season 5 yet. Guess they’re just SOL because they’re a newer player who plays every day and is constantly working on getting stronger and better in the game. Nice roadblocks put up to make that even harder. (And blocking yourself, too. Why would they even consider playing for the PoV upgrade if they can’t finish it and get all the rewards?)

I’ve gotten used to having PoV include tasks for things I don’t normally do or play. (I don’t enjoy Raids and only do them in the tournament unless forced to otherwise by PoV tasks.) To make tasks go even further afield than even just normal gameplay seems a bit absurd.

I don’t play every season every day. Why would I need or want to do that in any sense of reasonableness? It makes no sense, except to limit newer players who can’t do it, or to make us use/waste WE where we normally wouldn’t. It’s not even a challenge to do this if you have all seasons unlocked. So what’s the challenging part of this? Having to balance your WE use against the other things you want to run?

I get that they’re trying to change things up and give us new ways to do old things. But I have yet to find any of the new tasks actually fun. They’re annoying at best. Some are frustrating. (Create power diamonds without any clarification of what exactly you need to do. Luckily my intuition on it was correct. Oh, except creating them doesn’t count unless you win the raid, but they’re not telling you that part.) And the tasks that are impossible for newer players to complete is saddening and frustrating for my alliance mates, and for me to have to see them go through it.

2 Likes
  • Rainbow titan: Why, what was the idea behind this?? Why not win a raid with a rainbow team?
  • Season I-V: 27 WE without any WE reductions. Why you want us to use so much WE for one daily??
  • Raid power shards: Is ok.
3 Likes

Today’s PoV Challenge = attack the Titan with a :rainbow: team was super fun.

• Reminded me about my early days with this game when I used :rainbow: teams for everything… !
  • We players become too serious & complaint about waste of a flag….
  • All of us have had low scoring Titan flags…while using our powerful mono teams… haven’t we ?!
  • This PoV flag was a “FuN experience flag” and I value it equal to scoring a 100,000… with the FuN I had & is there in the video link attached!:rofl::sweat_smile::rofl:

Good one SG…:slightly_smiling_face:. @Petri

9 Likes

I remember those days too. :slight_smile:
I was developing my roster slowly by ascending more and more rare and epic heroes. I learnt color stacking and I was using it alot - mono or 3-2. At some point I was using those kind of teams often, but I’ve noticed recently that for a few months I started using rainbow teams again - for quests, challenges (2-1-1-1), map stages and many different events. And I like it. I’m still not ready to use rainbow teams in tournaments or wars, because I usually fight 5* heroes with 4* heroes.
But I don’t find rainbows titan teams fun and interesting. Glad, that some people do. :slight_smile:
No. 1 rule: Don’t like it - don’t play it.
Cheers!

4 Likes

I’d argue winning a raid with a rainbow team is considerably harder than doing a Titan hit. Imagine someone wasting 6 raid flags trying and failing to do it. I’d wager a lot of people would fail that.

My guess behind the idea was as a bit of a fun challenge to be undertaken within alliances. I’m not saying that’s landed right at all but I can imagine that being the reasoning. I treated it as a challenge and it was fun, shame it was on a rare Titan but that’s way the cookie crumbles sometimes

1 Like

There :smiley: 14* titan. The one not visible is Boldtusk

5 Likes

Have to agree with this Ferg said.

I’ve commented up there how I like the changes - I don’t exactly stress about one titan flag and I prefer to beat one stage of each map (6 flags each) instead of 4 stages in more expensive missions like “beat 4 underwater stages” or far away provinces from S4/S4.

But truth is

The missions are still dumb, boring and really stupid indeed.

3 Likes

I took C.Wilbur (attack boost) Zekena (for defense down) Quintin (because he is my hardest hitting Ice) Congalach (attack down stack) and Sergei (because why not).

Did about 25k to a 12* Fire Titan…so not too bad :sunglasses:

1 Like

I got around 10 just now while filling the chest. The first and third flag have 3 shards each.

1 Like

I prefer using rainbow team in raid than against titan. Losing a raid do not hurt my alliance teammate but fielding suboptimal team against titan when I know I can field better team is a disrespect towards my alliance teammate, putting more burden towards them.

I am not doing the first challenge out of respect to my teammates. I don’t mind them doing it, but still, I can’t do it with my conscience.

When your titan is almost dead, lob that rainbow team.

Bulk of damage done.

1 Like

Our clan is on a rare titan. That means one of our attacking heroes is guaranteed to take reflect damage.

I wonder if this will happen to anyone :stuck_out_tongue:

cross-post from the memes thread

Used rainbow one stars in a dead alliance for fun.

2 Likes