Master (?) - New Hero Ideas, Special Skills, Classes & Talents

That’s a special skill for a season 6 hero…

1 Like

Hello Empires and Puzzle Team
I like your Game very much and playing it with pleasure. and Of Course I inspired by it to propose to you to create some New Heroes with some interesting Special skill. In my opinion of course . first One, let me call him X, will have skill like This: when he activate skill all enemies skills will turn on opposite. For example Puss in boots regenerates 548 HP for 4 turns to all allies, after X’s attack all enemies not regenerates but decreases HP. And at same time X’s allies turns negative damages to opposite (for example if them poisoned by Clarissa, poison not damages but gaves them a HP).
And second one is a Thief. it will be easier to explain. After activating the skill Thief will steal enemies activated skills, recovers or defenses or attacks and gave them to his allies.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback folks :slight_smile: Yea you’re all definitelly right, should have put her on Slow Mana. Only had some minuted of spare time so i forgot about it. also didnt changed the attack stats and these things

1 Like

idea for the hero of the month - Winged Hussar, the most amazing, beautiful and effective unit in the history of wars.

Lady Poison

Class : sorcerer

Purple

Mana : standard

Heals all allies 38% . All enemy attacks on her cause a poison damage of 320 for 4 turns.

Explination: when she fires her special, she instantly heal her allies, her blood becomes poisnous for 4 turns, so any attack on her will give the attacker a poison damage. Thought it be fun with a healer who also causes damage.

2 Likes

Today morning I got an excellent idea about Hero Prophet, with ability to turn raid in attacker favor.

video

It is necessary to balance him very well to not made him overpowered.

Here’s how to counter Frigg…

Grimsvault, Harbinger of Ash

Color: Fire/Red
Class: Sorcerer
Mana Speed: Fast

Deal 360% damage to target. Target gets -34% Defense for 3 turns. Change 3 random tiles of the target’s color to the color it is weak against.

1 Like

Special seems too strong. Make her mana speed average and silence only last 3 turns…and it is still strong.

Card is done very well. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

So dark is lacking a 3* hero that heals or makes minions, here is my suggestion… ;image31

Should say “Minions cause enemy minions to attack their own heroes”

3 Likes

Sicko

Red

Class: undedead

Standard

Realeases disease that makes 320 damage for 3 turns and also creates undead minions with 20% hp and strenght from the hero. The minions make 30 in damage in each turn. When sicko fires he scares opponent heroes and cant be attacked for 2 turns.

2 Likes

I’d really like to see a hero who somehow healed minions either by minions they summoned or as part of their SS. So many times I have my LotL minions on low health but the hero underneath fine and would benefit more from a heal to the minion as opposed to the hero.

2 Likes

HOTM Joker

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 790

Attack: 761
Defense: 732
HP: 1415

Class: Rogue
Element: :fire:Fire

Mana Speed: Average

Passive Trait 1: Jokers Wild “Matches family bonus for any family type heroes present.”

Passive Trait 2: Full House “If 4 heroes are different elements then you act as 5th element.”

Special Skill: Best Hand

Royal Flush

• Deals 250% damage to all enemies.
  • All allies are immune to new status ailments for 3 turns.
  • Recovers 30% health for all allies.
  • All allies regenerate a moderate amount of mana over 3 turns.

Straight

• Cleanses Status ailment from all allies
  • All enemies get -20% attack for 4 turns.
  • All allies get +20% attack for 4 turns.

A Pair

• Deals 100% damage to target and nearby enemies.

• All allies get +10% defense for 4 turns.

The idea here is a hero that can fill in the gap for all those broken family teams we have made where we cannot quite make a good 5* rainbow defense. (eg Atlantis). If you can never seem to pull that final family hero you are chasing (eg Red Hood, Finley, Guardian Gazelle or whoever is on your pain pull list) this lets you fill in the gap and enjoy a full family bonus or make a complete rainbow defense/offense. The two passive traits follow the new HOTM pattern.

Jokers Wild would apply to ANY family heroes present, For example if you had 1 hero from Wonderland, Springvale, Avalon, and Atlantis you would receive a bonus as if you had two of each of those family heroes present. This trait gives a lot of fun options with mixing and matching your family class heroes. Full House only works if you are trying to make a rainbow squad. If you have a dark, holy, fire, and ice hero on your team then Joker will act as nature hero. In any other situation Joker acts as his native element of fire. The special ability is like Rumple in that each option is randomly selected. In this case they are quite different in strength so the percentages would take some structure of probability like 20%, 35%, 45%. Everything about this hero is meant to make him a jack of all trades utility player that can complete that “almost dream” team you just cannot seem to make work with all those valuable but seemingly useless family heroes you may have stuck on you bench. I think if has a lot of utility and I’m not married to the exact effects of the specials or the stats as long as the mechanics achieve the same goal. I welcome all feedback. Thanks.

2 Likes

What would you think if there was a heroe that its skill was to shield all the minions of your allies?

For 3 turns or something like that.

Share your thoughts!

1 Like

Shield minions as in make damage skip the minion & hit the hero instead? Or give heroes with minions a defense increase? Or maybe make minions and the heroes behind them immune to all damage?

1 Like

Make both inmune. It would be awesome.

Lore : Leader of all ninjas, protector of sacred scroll, which holds ninja knowledge for all elements (onyx, sapphire, shale, jade are his students ,…). He doesnt hide behind any name (like his students), since he is a master of blending with anything.

Attack : 763
Defense : 767
HP : 1464

Colour : Nature

Speed : Ninja charge speed, but always on 1x

Special : Each time he casts after first time, he changes his element. Colour and corresponding element ability is random, but can never be same as before.

Nature : Target and nearby enemies have 20% mana cut. All allies regenerate 311 hp over 3 seconds

Ice : Dispell target and nearby enemy. All enemies recieve 243 water dmg over 3 turns. Cant be dispelled

Fire : Cleanse caster .Deal 120% dmg to all enemies and heals caster for 40% of dmg dealt

Holy : Caster and nearby allies are immune to dispells for 3 turns. Upon dying, they are revived with 33% hp.

Dark : All allies get 60% counterattack. This bonus adds to any ninja bonus. Deals 305% dmg to target

Chance for summoning : same as myztero in tavern of legends, thus very rare!

Thoughts? :slight_smile:

When’s his costume due for release?

5 Likes

Well does need a costume with that Barnet,

He already has five costumes in his specials. Maybe he charges few gems per clothing change? :slight_smile:

1 Like

You all do know you will have to pay top dollar for this Hero. Just like you do threw out this whole game, to get any were in this game, Everyone [#ffff00] try and not pay your way trough this game. Also I want to add is that the ninja tower is Very Very hard for most of you,

1 Like