All enemies get -20% elemental defense to all elements for 5 turns

Mogrog

5* Yellow Cleric
Attack 801
Defense: 683
HP: 1315

Special Skill: Transfer of power

Attacks 1 target with 400% power

All HP drained from target will be randomly distributed across all allies.

Any allies with full HP or overhealing are exempt from health distribution.

Chaka
5* Green Fighter

Attack: 777
Defense: 781
HP: 1401

Attacks target and nearby allies with 250% attack
Destroys all minions and fiends on the board for allies and enemies
Each destroyed minion adds 15% attack, up to 500% total attack

All allies gets +5% defense for each destroyed friendly minion for 5 turns, up to 80%.
This buff is undispellable

I think it would be really cool if there would be a hero which delays turns from the enemies (like the hourglass from the Sand Empire event).

1 Like

A new type of HP percentage lost based skill.

:crossed_swords: :arrow_up:
The caster* gets +1% attack for each percent of health the caster lost for N turns.
*The caster may be replaced with the caster and nearby allies or all allies.

:shield: :arrow_up:
The caster* gets +1% defense for each percent of health the caster lost for N turns.

:large_blue_diamond:
The caster* gets +0.5% mana generation for each percent of health the caster lost for N turns.

:crossed_swords: :arrow_down:
The target* gets -1% attack for each percent of health the caster lost for N turns.
*The target may be replaced with the target and nearby enemies or all enemies.

:shield: :arrow_down:
The target* gets -1% defense for each percent of health the caster lost for N turns.

:large_blue_diamond: :arrow_down:
The target* gets -0.5% mana generation for each percent of health the caster lost for N turns.

:bow_and_arrow:
The caster* attack has +0.5% chance to bypass defensive buffs for each percent of health the caster lost for N turns.

:dart:
The caster* get +0.5% critical chance for each percent of health the caster lost for N turns.

:arrow_right:
The caster* get +0.5% chance to dodge Special Skill for each percent of health the caster lost for N turns.

:eye:
The target* gets -0.5% accuracy for each percent of health the caster lost for N turns.

:fire:
The target* receive 5 Burn** damage for each percent of health the caster lost over N turns.
**Burn may be replaced with Poison, Water, Sand or any DOT attacks.

:dizzy:
Deals 5% damage to the target* for each percent of health the caster lost.

:white_check_mark:
The caster* counterattack with 2% of the damage received for N turns.

1 Like

After recent modifications the heroes obtained at the training center have become “outdated”, even with costumes. With that in mind, I suggest creating a “family” for each “color”, as shown below:

(generic values needs to go through proper balancing)

Family Sugestions for Training Camping Heroes:

Green Heroes
Family: Forest Avengers
Effect: With 3/4/5 Forest Avengers heroes in your team receive 5% / 10% / 15% additional attack.

Red Heroes
Family: Merciless Army
Effect: With 3/4/5 Merciless Bloodthirsty heroes in your team receive 5% / 10% / 15% additional defense.

Blue Heroes
Family: Guardians of the Icy Summit
Effect: With 3/4/5 Guardians of the Icy Summit heroes in your team receive 5% / 10% / 15% additional Health.

Yellow Heroes
Family: Protectors of the Sacred Temple
Effect: With 3/4/5 Temple Protectors heroes in your team receive 5% / 10% / 15% additional healing.

Purple Heroes
Family: Legion of the Damned
Effect: With 3/4/5 Legion of the Damned heroes in your team receive 5% / 10% / 15% chance to revive after a lethal blow (cumulative with other effects of the same type).

Title says it all.

Fast
300 damage to target and nearby enemies
Prevents any other effects from happening after damage, including revive, counter, passive, stay increase per hit, etc.

1 Like

we currently have a hero who ignores counterattacks and reflect in Griffin. we now have a hero who never misses, ignoring blind, dodge, chance to miss, and (when the bug is fixed) rogue evades. i’d like to think my idea earlier in this thread was the inspiration for Russell. :grin:

i’d be interested in a hero that casts some sort of ailment that ignores ailment protection. the ranger class talent and the ninja troop can bypass defensive buffs, which can sometimes include bypassing counterattacks and reflects, but i don’t think i’ve ever seen something bypass ailment protection–that is, if you cast Gravemaker after Garnet’s already gone off, Garnet will block Gravemaker’s burn 100% of the time, even if you give Gravemaker a ninja troop.

i don’t know what ailment it should be, but mana generation ailments would be interesting. or imagine a hero that hit three with poison damage over time, and it always bypassed ailment protection. if it’s slow speed, maybe you can even make it uncleansable.

I’d like 2022 to introduce a new Status Ailment, likely for a hit-3 hero: death curse

• If the target and nearby enemies are killed within the next 4 turns, the target cannot be revived for the remainder of the battle.

And a new buff: Mana Gain Sharing

• All allies share mana gained for 4 turns.
  • All allies get +38% mana generation for 4 turns.

Obviously this latter could be an excellent tank option. But offensively, I think it would also work in favor of more varied color offenses. And any heroes that allow mixing up the status quo and finding fun new offensive combinations is a winner in my book.

1 Like

There should be a hero whose ability is to change the opponents color. When his ability is activated, the next match you make changes the color of the opponent hero that it hits to that color. If used on defense, the next match the attacker makes turns his hero of that color to a completely random color.

It wears off after a number of turns (increasing based on level of course). And this includes the chain reaction so if you hit all five of their heroes in a match all five turn into the color they were last hit by in that chain reaction.

1 Like

I thought the same thing. They released him after I made my post. Not exactly what I was thinking, but close enough.

Cookie Settings