Master (?) - New Hero Ideas, Special Skills, Classes & Talents

Sorry to tell you but posted a almost identical idea 3 weeks ago…just some posts above in this thread. Difference…I like the hero to be a sniper hitting a single target.

My idea

1 Like

Hello VikingBlood80!

I’m sorry if it seemed like I wasn’t giving proper credit. I had started a new thread and then it was merged into this one, so I never saw your post.

Anyway, I like both of our ideas. My idea for it is basically just an extreme version of yours, but I like yours as an always useable hero who doesn’t have to be too afraid of specials. I like mine just because it results in some highly specific strategy (activates at 15% or below HP) with trying to get the enemy to hit you if it won’t kill you, but will come close to killing you so you get the triple hit at 500% damage.

1 Like

Yeah pretty sure about this…and it wasn’t meant as an insult :wink:

1 Like

@Petri, I know your busy:
Repackaging old skills leaves little options for balance.

How about some new skill content?

1. Sowing Seeds: (obviously not a tournament champion…) some generic damage from the skill. But if this hero is used during raids the ham and iron collected increase by 100%

2. Time Warp: (may not synergize with healers) All allies return to health value from 2 rounds ago.

3. Stun: target does not game mana and can’t attack for 2 rounds. If the target is on offense their tile damage contribution is reduced to 1.

4. Polymorph: The target is transformed into Dromosaurian for 2 rounds

5. Transmutation: The caster is transformed into The Dark Lord for 2 rounds

6. Moogity Boogity: does 240% damage to target and surrounding enemies. All tiles on the board are reshuffled. On defense any connecting tiles all do -70% damage. On offense…+70%

7. MUTINY: (Fast) does 130% damage to all enemies, and… for the next 3 rounds: Minion Steal - Removes minions from other team & redistributes them to allies

New skill content will help create new synergies and perhaps cause players to find value for other heroes in their roster which have been collecting dust.
in other words: Generate Variety!

There are plenty of new ideas in this thread which would promote added value to this great game!

3 Likes

link should be fixed now

2 Likes

I’ll chip in with links to some of my old suggestions:

In light of the new DOT meta, I’d also love to see a new buff that causes the bearer to heal from DOT damage (for example, 96 HP per turn poison would heal 96 HP while both are active).

3 Likes

I offer you that idea to create a hero card from Bulgarian folklore. I suggest you a character called “Kuker” (on cyrilic “кукер”) it is a very cool looking char from our folklore and should be a great looking game card. Also you will make all of Bulgarian players happy. Thanks !!!

1 Like

Irdron 3 or 4* Dark (purple)

A similar/almost same as the blue 3* Nordri but in dark (purple) shape.
(Or similar as Jackal but dark).

Reason: The Panther is too rare to get! This would help a bit with yellow titans and is not a request. This is a requirement :wink:

PS. A 4* dark hero with

1 Like

I just had some fun dreaming up new monthlies in the shower this morning, and I’ve decided to write them down & see what people think. Figured this could fit nicely on the suggestion page or in Community Content, so I somewhat flipped a coin and it ended up here.

Tatenkhamet
Class: Warlock
Immunity: Poison
Element: Holy/Yellow
High Health

Mana Speed: Slow
Special Skill: Tablet of the Tomb

Cleanse status ailments from all allies.
Dispel status buffs from all enemies.

If cast on a target with over 50% health, remove all mana from all allied and enemy heroes. All enemy heroes get -35% accuracy for 3 turns.

If cast on a target with under 50% health, all allied and enemy heroes gain 100% mana. All heroes cannot lose mana for 1 turn. This effect cannot be dispelled.

Devan
Class: Wizard
Immunity: Mana Cut
Element: Dark/Purple
High Attack/Defense, Low Health

Mana Speed: Fast
Special Skill: Feedback Plague

Deal 235% damage to the target.
For 2 turns, if a special skill would give a buff to this hero, cancel that buff. No heroes receive that buff this turn. If a special skill would cleanse status ailments from this hero, that skill does not cleanse status ailments from any heroes. This effect does not apply to skills that remove all status effects.

Sparque
Class: Rogue
Immunity: Blindness
Element: Fire/Red
High Attack

Mana Speed: Very Fast
Special Skill: Smothering Heat

Deal 235% damage to the target. The target gains -10% stacking defense, up to -50% maximum. (This additionally attacks with normal Defense Down skills.)

Coth-Vashagh
Class: Warlock
Innate Ability: Voidmaw (Every turn, this hero attacks all targets with the Voidmarked status ailment for 150% damage.)
Element: Dark/Purple
Balanced Stats

Mana Speed: Average
Special Skill: Maw of Chaos

One of three random effects occur:

Warp: Target swaps places and life totals with a random opponent. Both affected targets receive the Voidmarked ailment for 3 turns.

Banishment: Deal 235% damage to the target and give it the Banished effect for 2 turns. The Banished effect acts like ghost form, except the target cannot attack. After the target returns from banishment, it gains -34% Defense against Dark and Voidmarked for 3 turns.

Hunger: Target gets -54% Defense against Dark and Voidmarked for 3 turns.

Humezama
Class: Fighter
Immunity: Attack Down
High Attack

Special Skill: Strike of Deceit

Deal 350% damage to target. For the next 1 turn, if the target reaches max mana, it casts Mindless Attack against a random ally.

Valgardt
Class: Fighter
Immunity: Minion Attacks
Element: Ice/Blue
High Defense/Health

Special Skill: Relentless Offensive

Cleanse status ailments from all allies. All allies gain +12% stacking attack. Deal 220% damage to target and nearby enemies.

King Tuttenheimr (he’s a mummy in a general’s uniform)
Class: Barbarian
Immunity: Mana Cut
High Attack/Low Defense

Mana Speed: Average
Special Skill: Dunes Advance

All enemies take 330 damage over 3 turns. All allies get a Sand Panzer minion with 6% HP and 25% Attack inherited from the caster.

I don’t know if y’all listen to heavy metal music at all? But, I just had a thought that, if it could be done, that the late Oderus Urungus of GWAR would make a sweet legendary hero. Maybe along with the entire band? Balsac The Jaws of Death, Pustulus Maximus, Jizmak Da Gusha and of course, Beefcake The Mighty. Just a thought.

I haven’t a clue what any of that meant. And sorry not heard of any of them.
But a positive is … I will now look them up and have a listen… but if it’s anything like my grandchildren listen too, I quite often ask them to turn it down lol

1 Like

Lol, yeah, GWAR is a heavy metal band. They’re pretty loud. but the reason I suggested them is because their gimmick is they wear these great big costumes on stage that depict medieval warrior monsters. Those names I listed are the band members’ stage names. Thank you for responding.

1 Like

Is this something like Tiburtus Costume and Kiril Costume?

Hello all,

I think I might be the only one, but would it be a good idea to have a hero that shuffles the boards a its special, just in case you run out of tornadoes.

It might sound like a stupid idea, but think about it, how many of you use tornadoes in a Titan attack? I mean we already have heroes that freeze time, why not some that shuffles the board?

I think it should be a Holly hero maybe 5* or 4*.

Any thoughts? If someone has already brought this up, my apologies.

2 Likes

could definitely be interesting

2 Likes

I voted for this because I think this could be good. He/she would have to be slow though, to make it balanced. Maybe even very slow, but I think if they were to implement a hero like this, they’d give it a negative side effect like “One the special is used, this hero can’t gain mana for 100 turns” (i’d suggest 2 or 3 turns, but you know SGG, they’d make it a useless hero by making the mana not increase for a silly amount :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Hi @D3adp00l; merged your topic to a master thread of new hero ideas.

There are a couple specific existing threads with the same idea:

1 Like

I posted this hero idea on a different thread that was predicting the next HOTM, but I’ve made some changes since then.
I designed this hero to be a telly and minion counter

Name: Rozaline 5*
Element/Class: Fire/Ranger
Innate Resistance: This hero has a innate resistance against status ailments that reduce mana generation.
Special Skill/Speed: Flame Bomb/Fast

• Deals 450% damage to the target.
  • Target receives 450 burn damage over 3 turns.
  • Summons a Flame Minion with 16% attack and 16% HP inherited from the caster. Flame minion protects caster from damage and negative effects from enemy minions.
  • Dispels status ailments from caster and nearby allies.
    Element Link: All Fire allies receive +34% increase for any healing received for 4 turns.

Love to hear what you all think about this.

1 Like

I started playing this game in July 2019 and i found it very interesting. As there are many heroes in the game, which makes it more interesting, but here i would like to give a small suggestion or idea. So I was thinking to have new heroes from Aladdin movie (2019) Characters to be added in this game, where Ginie will be having magical powers can help mana generation and Aladdin was a bugler in arabian knights story, Jasmine - the Princess, and many interesting characters are there. I just got that idea from this game only as Summer event hero we are having villain charater Jafar or Gafar, so why we keep away heroes like Aladdin & Ginie. Well that was just a thought, I liked it, so I shared it with you guys. The game is still awesome but if you guys add those heroes may player will like it more, as personally I am having this feelings and also Ginie and Aladdin are my favourite characters from my childhood.
So let’s see, if guys can think about it and surprise to all crazy players like me.

1 Like

Too limited characters with special abilities. No room for expansion of heroes, unless the cast of heroes are genies majority. I’d rather SG draw inspiration from other mythology (egyptian, greek/roman), fables (Aesop’s), etc.

1 Like