• All allies get +20% crit chance
  • All allies get +55% protection against the color that hits them next
  • Deals 225% damage to every enemy that is hit by an allies’ special attack

Bifrost 4* Ice (blue)

700/600/1080

”Frost burn”

• All enemies burn 330 damage over 5 turns
  • All enemies have their mana regeneration decreased with 25% for 5 turns
  • 25% chance that when enemies summon new minions they spawns to one of your allies instead
1 Like

These, Odin and BiFrost, are fantastic! Hope they integrate them into our rosters. :wink:

1 Like

I would love to see a new hero that makes slow heroes more viable.

A possible tank :

Nature ( simply because there are so few good green tanks )
Tanky stats , Druid
Skill : Magical possession , Average

• Randomly choose one of your allies and :
    • Steal all the chosen hero’s current Mana
    • that hero immediately casts their special skill

The idea is to have a hero that is quite tanky that when fully loaded will fire one of your other hero’s skills and steal their mana which will make the tank fire in quick succession once loaded for the first time. This would allow for a few slow or very slow heroes to have a chance at firing their skill much earlier in the raid and more often.

It would be fun to see some viable builds with the slower heroes in the game. Too much of the current meta is focused on fast and very fast heroes.

1 Like

Would love to see a hero who silences and burns, no initial damage needed. Slow burn, fast burn - don’t care - please make it happen!

I’ve been HEAVILY into mana control (and silencing) lately and I feel like this combination would be a welcome addition to the meta.

That sounds like Lindsay from Puzzle Combat to me. Well she poisons instead of burning, but same idea with the silence combo:

Lindsay

New Green Hero (s3)

Idunn
Rarity - 4*
Element - Green
Class: druid
Ability: Apples of Rejuvenation
Mana Speed: Fast
Choose an ally with fewest health, if there are many, select random.
Add 100 health to caster and 300 health to target (as Heimdall). If target is dead, revive target.
Remove all status ailments from caster and target.

Stats: 625/680/1050
I think she (or hero like it) will be interesting hero.

1 Like

Suggestion: new mechanic for heroes that would empower their special under some circumstances.

• If X = true then Y

Example:

• deals extra damage against poisoned targets
  • targets without status aliments get silenced for 1 turn
  • if the caster already has less than 50% of his health, heals the caster for n% of the damage dealt

and so on.

4 Likes

Hallo, i waiting for red and purple Version of miki, for monocolor titans team, my titans yellow and green t score not is same level on red yellow or blue, i use tarlak, miki and ranvir in monocolor titan team

New costume ideas:

Could be linked in starting post

1 Like

Alright finally got round to updating them all :slight_smile:

My thought was to consider adding more to Halloween event.
Like:
Mummy lord, Zombie lord, Frankenstein, Jason, Freddy, Michael Myers, …
For Christmas event:
Krampus

I don’t have specifics for * or special abilities, I’ll leave it to the developers to come up with it.

Thanks

@Olmor, added in your minion steal idea to the “Potential Special Skills”
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/nerfing-telluria-mar-2020-hotm/162692/198?u=guvnor

Juggernaut should be like the X-Men Juggernaut! Possible special could be Average mana, when there is a gem/diamond on the board, the hero becomes “unstoppable” for 3 turns with 100% attack & defence.

1 Like

New Hero Idea Concept: - HOTM Red/Fire 5*

Name: Achilles
Title : “ Immortal Warrior ”
Attack: 760
Defense: 775
HP: 1310

Class: Barbarian
Resist: The Hero has an innate ability to passively resists attack ailments
Element: Fire/Red

Mana Speed: Average

Special Skill: Fury of Immortal

• All allies get +125% normal attack that will further increase by 5% for 4 turns. Stacks with similar status effects up to a maximum +160% normal attack. Effect lasts for 5 turns.

• The target and nearby enemies get -40% defense for 4 turns.

• Element Link gives +4% mana generation for all Fire allies for 4 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.

** Achilles the son of Peleus and Thetis , was the greatest of all Greek heroes who took part in the Trojan War. **

Achillies

2 Likes

Would like to suggest for the next HOTM
Red : We really need to see Sniper Red HOTM cause so far we only have Marjana as the only Red Sniper. Tyr doesn’t count… Sorry. :grin: Or maybe much better is Red Fast sniper with Single Element def down.

Green : We really need a 5 star defense down Hero as the other 5 star colors already have each defense down Hero. Green so far only have Buddy as the only defense down hero and it’s 4 star hero

Just a suggestion
But I think most people also waiting for that to come. :pray:

4 Likes

I’m good with “not slow”

5 Likes

Now with Mitsuko becoming more popular with Telly and Vela defenses, I would love to see another elemental reflect Fire hero. Honestly I would like to see more heroes with that kind of special, it’s really unique and fun to play with

2 Likes

Baal-Or
5* Ice (blue) Average

530/830/1400

Overlord’s Command

• Swiches his attack with his defence values
  • Deals 325% damage to an enemy and + 100% per minion that hero has summoned (up to maximum 625%)
  • Taunts all incoming damage from enemy minions for 4 turns
  • Increased damage against summoners

Ignita

5* Fire (red) very fast

500/500/1100

• Swich either Attack, Defence of Life with enemy hero (need to go of 3 times to have swapped all 3 and then this cannot happen anymore)
  • Deals 400% damage to target
  • Ignite enemy takes 500 burn damage over 3 turns. If adjacent heroes have minions they take 400 burn damage over 3 turns.
  • All allies have 55% resistance against Ice

I just want to see 2 dark 4* heroes: Drizzt Do’Urden and Richard B. Riddick lol
Then my life will be complete. Call their specials ‘The Hunter’ and ‘The Sweet Spot’, respectively for their relevance to the characters.

1 Like

After more than one year playing E&P, one hero I would really like to see is a 5* version of Wilbur… This guy is too awesome… Aegir is a defensive version but I would like to see an offensive version…

Also, when can we have an hero reflecting nature, fire and dark? Looking forward to copies of Ursena and Mitsuko.

Cheers!