Master (?) - New Hero Ideas, Special Skills, Classes & Talents

New hero:

Crystal Guardian
5* Holy (Guardian)

Mana speed: Average

Attack/Def/HP: 740/740/1400

Special skill: Crystal state

For 6 turns:

  • All skills affecting attack and defense gets new value =1. (Both enemies and allies).
  • Regenerates 600 HP to all allies.
  • All allies gets +21% (units) of critical hit chance.
1 Like

I have an idea about a skill:
Mega rush (medium mana):

  • all heroes gain mega rush buff for 4 turns
  • when heroes has less than 10% HP, they gain +180% attack and dmg dealt to them is halved. (Can be stacked with any other dmg)
  • additionally, all allies can survive a lethal attack only if their HP is over 10%. setting their hp at 1.
1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Maybe it goes against the brand but all that is stopping Atlantis family from a rainbow team is a fire hero. Might I recommend Hawaiian volcanic goddess Pele. She could even be the costume for Ariel if they want to go that route

Attack: 591
Defense: 815
HP: 1554

Class: Sorcerer
Family: Atlantis
Element: Fire/Red

Mana Speed: Average

Special Skill: Volcanic Rebirth

  • All dead allies have a 15% chance to be resurrected over the next 4 turns with 66% health. The duration ends if the caster is killed.
  • All allies receive 700 health over 5 turns.
  • Dispells all buffs from all enemies
  • All allies get Mana Status Ailment Protection for 4 turns. New status ailments affecting Mana will be replaced by +24% mana for 4 turns.
1 Like

Three (edited) more suggestions:

Kronos 5* (Red)


  • Makes allies specials inflict more damage where it earlier was ”minor damage
  • Deals 340% damage to the target and more damage to nearby enemies

735/685/1555 Average

Intricator 4 or 5* (Holy)

For 5 turns:

  • All heroes speed are set to very slow
  • Randomly gives one ally 40% mana every turn (of 5 turns)
  • Randomly steels 1-2 minions from enemies and gives to allies

860/800/1186 Average (obv. lower if 4*)


Soul Assassin 5* (Dark)


  • Takes 15% of remaining life from all allies and deals the sum of that to target. Damage can not be lower than 350% of her attack value.
  • Heals the caster for 30% of damage dealt.
  • If this hero is the only one left of your team she gets +25% Defense and becomes very fast

630/730/1330 Slow

1 Like

Scream if you’re winning – Add Iconic Horror Stars and Halloween Monsters as Heroes

I didn’t see this one

1 Like
  • Will this thread ever get updated or what?! -

New ideas to two heroes:

Goblin Lord 5* (fire)

Speciality: Warmonger

  • Deals 300% to a random target and automaticly inflict bleeding (100% of normal damage done over 5 turns).
  • For 4 turns: All Barbarians has +20% chance to inflict bleeding (Undispellable)
  • Bleading now is increased to 100% (from 60%) of the damage done by the normal attack over 5 turns and this effect stacks with similar effects up to max 300%

567/860/1400 Average

Note: This hero makes class Barbarians quite powerful and fun to setup a team with this very class.

Poisonos Mushrom 4* (Green)

Speciallity: Toxical Spores

  • All enemies are poisoned with 280 damage over 6 turns
  • All enemies are poisoned with additional undispellable 120 damage over 6 turns.
  • Increase all poison damage for allies by 40%
  • Enemies get -20% chans for any dispel status alignmens (on their own allies)

570/680/1280 Average

Note: This buffs the poison heroes and make them more versatile/fun to play

The four horsemen of the apocalypse is a awesome idea! :+1:

Sorry I do have other things I do in my life other :wink:

I haven’t updated this one in a while you’re right… I’ll add it to the list of things to do.


Barry Boudini
Element: Purple
700 Attack
800 Defence
1500 Health

Special: Disappearing Act

The caster swaps places with a random hero of the enemy team.

His health and buffs/debuffs are retained during the time of the swap.

You may now control the enemy hero that has been swapped as if it is your hero.

If Barry Boudini is in the enemy raid team he must be killed to achieve victory.



Interesting thought on how to test ride a hero. I do that with hatter to an extent. Hatter loves aegir.


Beorny 5* (green) barbarian class

Att/Def/Life: 600/600/1400

Special: Skin changer
→ For 4 turns becomes Battle bear with:

  • Att/Def/Life: 800/800/’remains the same 1400’
  • Charges at 3 random heroes: 60% chance to hit enemies and 40% to hit allies, dealing 400% on enemies or 200% on allies.
  • Each hit makes target unable to use their special for 3 turns

Check the link above for hero idea

1 Like

This thread is fun. I dont know if anybody ever come out with this, but here’s my idea. Lets make a new Agrabah Family that consist of :

Aladdin : 5* Nature Rogue; very fast

  • 200% hit to target & minor to nearby enemy
  • The target get silenced for 2 turn

Jasmine : 5* Holy Cleric; Average

  • 35% healing
  • Remove status ailments from all allies
  • Nearby allies receive 40% mana

Ginnie : 5* Ice Wizard; slow

  • Destroy enemy’s minion. Each ally got small mana for each destroyed minion
  • Summon lamp minion for each ally with 30% health and 0% attack from the caster. Lamp minion protect from new status ailments from enemies
  • Summon 3 lamp minions for the caster with 30% health and 0% attack

Jafar : 5* Dark Sorcerer; Average

  • Hit 200% damage to target and nearby heroes
  • Jafar stole 75% gained mana from target and 25% from nearby heroes for 3 turn

The Sultan : 5* Holy Monk; average

  • All allies got 45% attack, 45% defense for 4 turn
  • The caster & nearby hero get mana acceleration for 4 turn

Razoul the captain : 4* Red barbarian; Average

  • Hit 250% to target and minor damage to nearby
  • Target and nearby hero receive -35% attack and -35% defense for 3 turn

Abu the monkey: 3* Green fighter; fast

  • 250% hit to the target
  • The target get -35% accuracy for 3 turn

Iago the parrot: 3* Red druid; fast
All allies have 30% chance to reflect direct hit to the enemy for 3 turn.


Odin 5* Holy (yellow) slow


”Rally the Forces”
For 5 turns:

  • All allies get +20% crit chance
  • All allies get +55% protection against the color that hits them next
  • Deals 225% damage to every enemy that is hit by an allies’ special attack

Bifrost 4* Ice (blue)


”Frost burn”

  • All enemies burn 330 damage over 5 turns
  • All enemies have their mana regeneration decreased with 25% for 5 turns
  • 25% chance that when enemies summon new minions they spawns to one of your allies instead
1 Like

These, Odin and BiFrost, are fantastic! Hope they integrate them into our rosters. :wink:

1 Like

I would love to see a new hero that makes slow heroes more viable.

A possible tank :

Nature ( simply because there are so few good green tanks )
Tanky stats , Druid
Skill : Magical possession , Average

  • Randomly choose one of your allies and :
    • Steal all the chosen hero’s current Mana
    • that hero immediately casts their special skill

The idea is to have a hero that is quite tanky that when fully loaded will fire one of your other hero’s skills and steal their mana which will make the tank fire in quick succession once loaded for the first time. This would allow for a few slow or very slow heroes to have a chance at firing their skill much earlier in the raid and more often.

It would be fun to see some viable builds with the slower heroes in the game. Too much of the current meta is focused on fast and very fast heroes.

1 Like

Would love to see a hero who silences and burns, no initial damage needed. Slow burn, fast burn - don’t care - please make it happen!

I’ve been HEAVILY into mana control (and silencing) lately and I feel like this combination would be a welcome addition to the meta.

That sounds like Lindsay from Puzzle Combat to me. Well she poisons instead of burning, but same idea with the silence combo:


New Green Hero (s3)

Rarity - 4*
Element - Green
Class: druid
Ability: Apples of Rejuvenation
Mana Speed: Fast
Choose an ally with fewest health, if there are many, select random.
Add 100 health to caster and 300 health to target (as Heimdall). If target is dead, revive target.
Remove all status ailments from caster and target.

Stats: 625/680/1050
I think she (or hero like it) will be interesting hero.

1 Like