šŸ§ž [MASTER] Mythic Titan Event - FAQ & Discussion

@Joecop67 hey just so you know :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Tea thatā€™s from dragon banner and Miki

1 Like

Can confirm Gazelleā€™s dance does NOT count as an attack buff to trigger the passive.

Probably not so much a bug as an oversight. I suspect SGā€™s code only looks for ā€œexplicitā€ attack buffs (sword, berserk, bicep icons) but completely forgot that Gazelleā€™s dance gives a 100% attack buff yet its icon is a musical note, so it gets around the passive.

Either that, or I guess the more cynical explanation is once you realize Gazelle is the only attack buffer that works and the top 100 all use Gazelle, youā€™ll feel more inclined to pull for Gazelle next time Teltoc comes around. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I dunno what happened or I miss something here. I see @Guvnor as the OP.

Thread merger. I hadnā€™t done up a master; @PlayForFun made a June 2021 thread which Iā€™ve now merged into the master.

3 Likes

Got ya ok. Thankfully I donā€™t have a lot of heroā€™s I just took out wu and gulli. :woman_shrugging:t2::panda_face: thanks for looking i appreciate it

Even though thatā€™s exactly what his card says heā€™s prevent. Bah!

Has anyone used caltrops on Hades?

2 Likes

Didnā€™t work :confused:, unfortunatelyā€¦

4 Likes

At least you tried. Thanks for answering @MrRabbitmann!

1 Like

I tried something else with every single attack. What worked best for me was exactly timing my ā€˜big attacksā€™ for round 4 and 5 of Mikiā€™s buff. So the att up was still there, but the stacks were gone. Only worked partially, because my best hit was 437k, while Iā€™m usually in the 700k+ on MTā€™s (not the elemental def down resisting blue one, of course).

Does anybody have any idea about the needed damage for top 1%? Iā€™m at about 3k, right now

1 Like

iā€™m sure a lot of smart players have figured this out by now, but I learned the hard wayā€¦ even some HOTMā€™s element link triggers Hadesā€™ stack. Alas, my poor Gregorionā€¦

2 Likes

Is there a reason mist and malosi canā€™t prevent the stack? I see nothing in the mythic titan description about it. Why donā€™t they work?

1 Like

Mist - yes she only prevents buffs, stacks are no buffs, so everything like we could expect. Itā€™s the same why you canā€™t clean/dispel stacks or prevent them with grazul or heroes like that.

Malosi - no idea, she should work theoretical, but she doesnā€™t do it, maybe a bug maybe it works as intended but than there is something in the description missing.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing another observation! @MrRabbitmann

Itā€™s tricky to say at the moment, since thereā€™ll be a final lot of three more Mythic Titan flags.

Having written that, I am currently around 10k atm with almost 1.2m total damage (I have 3 unused flags atm).

Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s enough, Iā€™m around 30k points behind you and at the moment Iā€™m not really concerned that it couldnā€™t be enough.
I think around 450k is even the boarder with the other titans, between top 1% and 5%, so it shouldnā€™t be a problem with that one.

I did my normal and loaded up mats trying to get a single hit in top1%. My 539k should keep there pretty good I think.

My current scores are

Am just about out of mats now though. Will be using Frida, Jott, Isarnia, Sapphire and Richard along with titan banners, dragon banners,mana and minor mana pots.

Does anyone have an idea what I might need to finish in combined 1%? Sitting there now but doubt will hold that.

1 Like

Iā€™ve just done a really annoying thing. I tend to mono each colour, except the weak one, at least twice, and it was greenā€™s turn. Almur, Frigg, Tarlak, Kingston, C. Melendor. Fine. Only as soon as I started the fight Frigg went down in one swipeā€¦ wait, it wasnā€™t Friggā€¦ somehow Iā€™d touched the screen at the wrong moment and there was a 1.1. Captain of Diamonds in her place. Not a happy bunny.

Knowing thereā€™s no way Iā€™ll be anywhere near competitive Iā€™m not blowing loads of mats on this. Just enough to keep my teams alive, basically. Itā€™ll still be emblems for nowt. Currently in top 10% for both hit and overall damage, probably wonā€™t drop much lower. Alliance at bottom tier of course :laughing:

My first hit was 386k and Iā€™m still top 1% for single hit. Iā€™ll wait until the last hour to finish my hits, but this should give you a better parameter.

2 Likes

Updated

Think will drop to top5% combined but will see. Will be happy with that.

1 Like