[Master] Mystic Vision bugs, again

It’s happening today. Still yet to get any MV reward so far…

Add me to the list of folks not getting any rewards for mystic vision. Been happening for around a week.

My normal experience is click the button to play the add and it say’s: “no add available, check back later”… I wait 10 seconds and it is up again and I get to watch the ad, all for loot worth $0.02AUD.

I’d give them my 2 cents quite happily…

As soon as I see that it is an interactive playable ad I know I am not going to get any loot… log off, log on and press play again. Rinse and repeat until a non playable ad appears. Some days that is third time luck and some days it is thirty time lucky… it is always frustrating.

MV not working here. The ad freezes and I have ro restart the game… it’s been like that all day.

Mystic vision doesn’t payout for the walking dead ad it does for the others but not that one and you have to watch the walking dead one first before it will give you another

Yes having the same issue. Walking dead advert for the fifth time has failed to pay any reward. It is also only currently only this advert.

Same issue different ad: King of Avalon - Dragon Warfare. Already 2 days no MV as the ad hangs when loading or hangs mid-play. Hard shutdown of EnP and restart doesn’t help (only getting the King of Avalon ad).

I don’t seem to have that option, unfortunately. (Using iPad, maybe that’s why)

Hopefully this helps others: for me, the only way to break through the cycle of getting the same ad is by shutting down and restarting my device completely.

Tiresome. Keep watching the ads, full 30 seconds, only to be greeted with No Ad Available after I’ve watched it. Maybe 1/4 actually gives a reward.

If you are using an iPad try a hard reset shutdown: “ Double click the home button and swipe the App Store up to close it. Check to see if the add is gone. If it’s still there it’s reset time. Press and hold down both the home and power button for 10-15 seconds till the Apple logo appears. Release both buttons. Wait 15-20 seconds till your iPad starts on it’s own. Now the add is gone.” (From: There is an ad for a game stuck on my App… - Apple Community)

Tried this and that worked for me (at least once so far… not much testing to go on, but it is worth a shot).

Hope it helps.

Mystic vision, ad starts and crashes out game. iPad. Only started last few hours

iPhone 11
Mystic Vision plays ad but then no reward shows and the Tower says no ads are available.
Frequency: 85% of ads over the last 48hrs

I shouldn’t have to force quit the game and keep retrying to get it to work.

-e

1 Like

@Petri is there an update on this issue? Please let us know. :wink:

1 Like

I’m getting sporadic MV failures the last few days using iPad: several ads will work, and then one will cause (upon ad close) the game to restart, give no reward, and not give a new/replacement ad. So far this appears to be random.

Several times in the last few weeks, watched the video but just returns to game saying ‘No ad available, please try later’. Most recently about 3 minutes ago.

I have had no problems with MV, and the only thing I can think of is that I DONT update my phone’s OS every time Apple forcibly reminds me to do it.

Could updating the OS be the problem? Shouldn’t be, but…?

i have noticed that a specific add that pops up for Aliexpress does not give me rewards.
its just a pop up page, not even a video ad. when i hit the close button, nothing…
i have to wait to watch another video ad to get the rewards

Seems to always happen with the zombie game