[Master] Mystic Vision bugs, again

Same issue here. Only seems to happen with ads that allow user interaction. In my case it currently is Gardenscapes that show but doesn’t give the reward. And it is only Gardenscapes loading (God knows why… By now I detest the dude in his little boat and fake movie moustache).

Please SG, get this sorted, or allow us the skip/block ads from playing.

Thx in advance :pray:

Sir Marcus Orrimblade

Everytime I get a certain playable ad, it crashes have to close game restart, tried on 2 different devices, that ad been doing it for 3 days, very frustrating

Ads that I always have problems with:

• State of Survival
  • Falcon Squad

There is typically no rewards after I waste 30 secs watching these two ads. Then it will also show the “no ads available” msg.

Therefore, whenever these two ad pop out, I will immediately force close the game, reopen and hope for a different ad popping out.

This typically works well for me.

1 Like

oh nice to see these msgs, thought it was only to me!! haha…njoy guys, its all in the free gameplay!!lol

Have you tried hiding the ad? If there is a tiny ! in the upper right corner, hit it and follow the menu to hide the ad.

its not a bug, its just a naughty plan from SG to make us watch double ads for their vision
fake bug, but more money from them :+1:

Just as I thought my MV is fixed, it breaks down again and this time the bug is super weird…

First ad at 7am, no issue;
second ad at 11am, no issue;
Third ad at 3pm, eh… “no ads available” msg pops out and it will stay there for the rest of the day until the next morning and things will get fixed automatically…

Has been like this for 3 days in a row already… :joy:

I get the prize, but I keep getting a weird Poker ad which I wish I could unsee. :grin:

I keep getting the same add over and over and it gives no reward and comes right back after i lokk at it. I wait until the add shows the X to close before leaving. I even waited 5 min to see what happened before closing it. It had been there for over 24 hours now. This is the add:

My alliance has a mix of adults and some kids and I find the new ads for Texas hold’em very inappropriate for kids. Big chested women playing poker and then an undress button pops up at the end?! Please remove this from the rotation. The other games, clash of clans, and the like are way better options and kid friendly.

2 Likes

Yes same here , since update ,most is 3 times adds for 1 reward, and agree airplane shootim up happen most and so far up to 3 times. Others twice . Did anyone else with this problem opt out of Taylored adds ? As I did.

Click on the tiny ! in the upper right-hand corner and report it as inappropriate.

Are you hitting the “no thanks”? We found that unless we actually answer no, thanks, it keeps coming back.

There is no ! In the top right hand corner to push. There is a hand in bottom left. Push on it and report it but I can’t remove from rotation.

1 Like

Not all the ads have the !

My husband got 4 ads in a row with just a white screen. He kept hitting the !, closing the game and finally got one that worked.

Ok I will keep looking and see if it pops up one of these times.
Thanks

I just got one of the white ads. Closed the game and the next ad gave me a tabard. It’s the only reason I keep putting up with trying to get a working ad :zipper_mouth_face:

Just had this one , and yeah it didn’t give any rewards.

That did it, however I didnt get a reward. Oh well at least its gone now, so thanks

Curious: Did you select yes or no? Have you now selected both options and are still getting the same repeated ad?