[Master] Mystic Vision bugs, again

2 days not working in Germany on iOS

I put a ticket in. I actually realized it has been 4 days not 3 since my MV last was functioning. I looked in my game and I had to scroll back 4 days before I saw any “Mystic Vision” listed for loot. I figure I am already out at a Minimum: 24 gems and other goodies.

They say it can take more than a day to get back to you. We shall see what they say.

Let see what they say, I am not sure why on one device works and the other no I will investigate further

1 Like

FWIW I sometimes have to replay ads, or wait for ads to load, or exit and log back in again as “ads are not available”, but it has never gotten to the stage where I have exhausted all mystic visions as per the OP, so that sounds pretty bad!

Sorry to hear for all the folks out there who are experiencing this

2 Likes

I’ll report back here if I hear anything. Those extra gems help to speed up chests so I can fill them. This is messing with my “routine” and hindering my progress. Not sure they will even compensate me or not.

2 Likes

I have this almost constantly. Annoying but not the worst. Hopefully they can fix the issues for those not getting any at all.

1 Like

@PlayForFun posted this on the master topic.

Ill ask staff to have a look at the current state of MV

2 Likes

no, it does not work in my case. for some reason my iphone has it selected and I can play the adds and my ipad does not have it selected and I cannot play the adds

1 Like

I have asked staff to look into the issues with MV that folk are having … Hopefully something can be resolved … I do think it’s ios problem as i have brought this up before with MV

2 Likes

Mine has been “loading ads” for over a week now. SG claims it’s a 3rd party deal and there is nothing they can do about it. Losing lots of emblems and possibly even a few 4* mats as well. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

2 Likes

Half of my alliance just gets a black screen. No ads load. No loot given since ads do nothing. I log out and log back in, and it shows mystic vision is ready, and back to black screen. Once i get to black screen, i gave to reboot game bc it just sits on a black screen. Other getting this too? Im on android.

I’ve tried everything listed. The only thing thing that worked to restore my ability to watch ads was completely remove the game and then reinstall it.

That must be for Android. It is going on more than a week now and it still is down for me. I don’t have that option on my E&P screens.

1 Like

Wow. That is hard. Seems like a weird thing to have to do to fix it. Mine still down. I might be able to try that. The solution by staff was initially the same answer they gave to someone else about a year ago: word for word. Something to the effect, “just wait and try again later”. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: NOTE: That didn’t work. Try again later should not mean days….

I havent heard anything back from them as yet, if anything they will post on this topic to let folk know what is going on

2 Likes

Same here…
Let’s prepare the birthday cake to celebrate 1 month without MV :birthday:

Petri got back to us … They are still investigating the issue … Not the answer yall want, but it hasn’t been forgotten about and hopefully soon it be sorted :+1:

2 Likes

I am still experiencing a “non-functioning” MV. As a CTP player this really hits hard compared to some of the other big spenders. Thank you for giving an update.

UPDATE: 27 Jan 23. Spontaneously just started working on it’s own tonight. I did not delete the game and reload it. I had already updated to latest iPhone and game. Nothing else was new. Too bad I will get no compensation for 2 weeks of non-functioning MV. As CTP that really hurt. It seems that compensation only happens when it is on a larger scale (I.e. it affects almost everyone or maybe big spenders?).

Anyway. Mine is finally working again for now. I probably lost a minimum of 300+ gems over that time period, not to mention other rare good loot. Ouch!

Appreciate the mods checking in with SG. What do they have to say about compensation?

1 Like

Having same issue. It’s only been 3 days for me. Very annoying.

1 Like

Same thing with daily bonus summons