[Master] More than 3 Revenge Attempts....?

This stood out as odd to me. Am I missing the obvious answer?

1 Like

Maybe you attacked them two separate times?

2 Likes

Yes I also think you attack twice… can you see the history is still there in WT?
Bounty Hunter I think it also because the name… who knows :man_shrugging: :rofl:

You clearly have a price on your head boy. Now stay out of more trouble son!

3 Likes

A few days ago, I had the same thing occuring when I was revenging. One attack ended in a timeout/disconnect so i think this doesn’t count towards your 3 attempts.

I can’t remember the exact sequence of events, but I once was able to revenge more than 3 times. After I chose to rematch the second time, I didn’t attack, and logged off. When I logged back in later, the number of allowable rematches reset from zero back to two, so there is some bug somewhere.

2 Likes

Ok, so I’ve able to recreate this scenario to revenge over 3 times. Here’s what I did.

Attack. Lose.

Rematch. Attack. Lose.

Rematch. LogOff/Close App

Wait and get attacked by someone.

LogOn/Open App

Attack (should automatically be the same person as before). Lose. Now the number of rematches allowed has been reset to 2/2.

Rematch. Attack. Lose…

And so on.

6 Likes

Made this a master of sorts seeing as it keeps popping up.

1 Like

Could this possibly be used to attack someone more than 4 times? I think I’d give up eventually, but it would be interesting to run it out as far at possible

I only attacked them once so it must be the described rematch bug :thinking:

I thought there was a limit to how many times one person could attack you?! Is this a bug?

There is a limit on a number of attack attempts once an enemy is matched. However, I don’t think, that there is a global restriction on matching the same enemy more than once. I think, it is just statistically unlikely, but not totally impossible.

1 Like

Ok it took me a while to hunt down the post on this.

There are a couple options:

1. The person re-rolled you in raiding (unlikely but possible)

2. You appear as a “watchtower” on this persons Season 1 map (also unlikely given they have the Killhare avatar)

3. They used an exploit of sorts in the “reroll” & app exiting functions:

Works the same on both offence & revenge raiding;

1 Like