[Master] Mod appreciation thread

As I said to @voidstrike , the only way I’ve faced you in-game is if you’ve recently been in platinum raid tier or warring in a small alliance. I’m a 3600 team usually hovering right around 2000 cups or so, fighting in 11 v. 11 wars. Platinum tier has a ton of players raiding in it so it’s probably pretty unlikely I’ll encounter anyone from the forum. And I can’t imagine there are a whole lot of alliances out there who have exactly 11 warring members in them.

3 Likes

Yes I know you have a smaller alliance. Keep up the good work

2 Likes

I dabble in Platinum…usually when I wake up in the morning…

…But seriously I’m pretty scrub-ish too…that gameplay issue where your game crashes if you play atlantis normal mode then hard mode…that’s directly aimed at me…I complete a normal mode and then do the hard mode before I proceed with the next stage/province because I don’t like seeing incomplete (non-multiples of 8) fractions on my Atlantis map.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Trust me, I know, I was never in the running. I’m not even worthy of the Regular badge, to be honest.

3 Likes

I did not see this thread till just now. Yes, i totally appreciate the work you guys do to make this a fun, loving, happy family community. :slight_smile: keep up the good work

2 Likes

You guys are more than welcome to add whoever deserves to be mentioned, I merely just started it.

2 Likes

My OCD tends to go out full force on incomplete stages of Atlantis. I think that’s why I finished the season so quickly.

4 Likes

Thanks @Dudeious.Maximus, but I’m merely a lowly serf serving my lord and master RNGesus.

4 Likes

Even the

Need to be praised at some point or other @PapaHeavy :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks for throwing the old dog a bone @Neano. :wink:

3 Likes

If there’s no more additional raves, @zephyr1 please close :slightly_smiling_face:

No one will ever love us again. :sob:

3 Likes

We will always love you guys, just come over to our side :rofl:

2 Likes

I was hesitant to close this for that reason.

2 Likes

Then let’s revive it again

@Saphirra @Sarah2 @littleKAF @zephyr1 @Rohn @Scarecrow @TGW @Rook @Tamsin @voidstrike

3 Likes

I’m just glad nobody is mad at post 10k. Not sure how @zephyr1 snuck one in their after the message. Must have hit send nearly simultaneously.

2 Likes

Why would we be mad?

All you did was stealth mode yourself into the final post, even if I was prepping it?

4 Likes

Wots a rave, preciousss? :grin:

3 Likes

Where youngsters hang out lol

4 Likes