[MASTER]- Mega Merge Random stuff etc🎉

My choices from Soul Exchange topic:

Info: I know snowball is green not blue, but this was a minor typo I couldn’t fix now.
Game Well :art:

2 Likes

Please post the actual here, no links to other topics with them in - delete this post and comment it again, please.

Edit: Your post has been moved out of the topic, please head back to it here to post again following the guidelines:

2 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus Have we changed it from an emoji of your choice to a set emoji (:recycle:) now?

1 Like

It is an emoji of his choice.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Right… Okay then.

Will edit the post.

1 Like

The recycling emoji @Elioty33 and @Zakuha both hold due to the recycling of heros for the soul exchange . So they be a select few that will have this privilege :heart_eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

We’ll call it an exclusive emoji then, perhaps if we continue this you can think of another.

1 Like

I am open for ideas for the emoji

Well, we could even keep it indefinitely, the only way to get it would be to win this contest each time - just make sure it’s off the cards for any emoji of your choice, etc contests you hold.

If no one gets it right (which is more than likely given getting 15 heroes right out of hundreds is unlikely), are you still going to hand the emoji to the player with the most correct heroes guessed?

1 Like

Only the title with the :recycle: is for the full 15, the one who gets the most correct regardless gets the :recycle: emoji in their name.

Edit:

Though I have to say, I don’t remember seeing a title with an emoji in it

2 Likes

I had no doubt for the actual title that one needs a perfect guess but thanks for clearing it up for the emoji alone :smiley:
Good luck everyone.
Make it a good one so we can have another edition in August/September. :+1:

2 Likes

A blind squirrel gets a nut or something like that :thinking:

1 Like

If someone wins 2 in a row well cross that road when it happens …
Chill dude . Lets this one happen enjoy the madness.

Let future us deal with that :blush: :+1: :green_heart:

2 Likes

And suspend silence banned function details thread where?

1 Like

Bit unsure on what your asking moi

Скільки разів вам потрібно сказати? Англійська, якщо не в розділі “Іноземні мови”!

How many times do you need to be told? English unless in “Foreign Languages” section !

2 Likes

Hi please can you use English in the correct parts of the forum.

If you dont understand what im saying.

Привіт, чи можете ви використовувати англійську мову в цих частинах форуму?

Main reason is popular language and some cf members understand this language.my idea threads creat time write what reply language